Dumbass Shit We See On Facebook

Vic Mackey

yeah, is it all tacos?  or just the ground beef one shown there?  I could give that up, but could never give up tacos overall.  Donuts would be the easiest.  And same question for sushi, is it just those salmon rolls or would it be like all sashimi, nigiri, and all rolls of any kind?  Bacon stays no matter what or I cut a bitch using that sushi knife whilst yelling "YASAMASHEI!" 

BTW-was the Curb bit at the sushi restaurant on Larry's date, was that adapted from the Albert brooks dinner scene in "Defending Your Life" as some kinda tribute to his brother, Bob?  I'd like to think it was.  

It was very clever and still holds up nicely today.  I hadn’t watched it since probably around the time of CYE’s debut.  And maybe I’m just projecting as I often do.  But there’s a running theme in the film, and you can google just those scenes (but watch the whole film at some point), where the residents can dine out and be gluttonous with no consequences.  And there’s a great scene with Brooks and Streep at this sushi place.  And I was trying to remember why it seemed so familiar.  I had only seen the movie maybe twice 20-25 years ago.  But then I realized, after Albert’s brother died around the time of Larry dating Claire on his show, and they go out for sushi and there’s so many parallels.  Again; maybe just my imagination but it seems like something Larry would slide in there under the radar.  

• Like 1

On 1/4/2024 at 9:59 AM, Vic Mackey said:

.14dc2b1c375e823113bde821eddb2411.jpg

Related: If you get a weekend with your spouse out of town and the house to yourself, don't tell any of your buddies unless you want to go out and do something.  Enjoy your ~48 hours however you choose, sans peer pressure. No shame in being a hermit all weekend and drinking at home and playing video games or bingeing some show your wife would hate.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

17 hours ago, Longboard Horn said:

03C94809-2CB1-44BF-AE4A-5BC222957208.jpeg

Got into DeWalt in my 20's so it just made sense to continue in that line for my personal tools.

However, Milwaukee is superior. Their M18 Fuel series tools are the real deal and the warranty is badass. All the battery operated power tools I've purchased for the company are Milwaukee.

Their big dog 1/2 impact wrench has 1000 lbft of fastening torque and 1400 lbft of breakaway torque.

That thing is a beast.

91a9a871-0b80-45c4-8771-bf9b449531e0_scr

Also my guys kept f'n up expensive / nice gas powered Stihl chainsaws.

Went to the Milwaukee fuel 16" chainsaw. That badboy handled live oaks with ease. Did have to pair those up with 8 or 12 ah batteries as they can chew through 5 or 6 ah batteries easily.

Anytime an impact or drill or hackzall (one of my favorite tools btw) would go out just took it to Milwaukee and they'd fix or replace it... no real questions asked.

Awesome.

That is all.

Edited by Dnaguy
  • Hook 'Em 4

.033f3f70a7f1447756298386439f993e.jpg

I’m taking perfect stick over rock any day. Ad a weapon if they throw the rock and don’t do major damage they’re defenseless and you now have their rock, and if they try and beat you with it the distance advantage goes to stick. If they don’t mean as a weapon a rock’s heavy, and a walking stick is handy.