Dumbass Shit We See On Facebook

Vic Mackey

On 2/24/2024 at 8:25 PM, Vic Mackey said:

Damn right

taco bell.PNG

The last true great melting pot is actually the throne in which this motley crew takes a #3 after 'Livin' Mas'.

The primordial soup that erupts forth knows no class, knows no stature, knows not where you're from, but knows exactly where you've been.

I believe the beginning of Prometheus sums it up pretty well actually in what happens to one's self after running for the border.

As many cultures have realized, you can't have life without destruction.

The Taco Bell drive through is a queue for the divine insofar as you're taking the cosmic dance that produced all matter in our solar system.

Enjoy your encharidos knowing that the event horizon is inescapable. 

200.gif?cid=790b7611b7kbet3k719ma7ogr40x

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

25 minutes ago, Dnaguy said:

The last true great melting pot is actually the throne in which this motley crew takes a #3 after 'Livin' Mas'.

The primordial soup that erupts forth knows no class, knows no stature, knows not where you're from, but knows exactly where you've been.

I believe the beginning of Prometheus sums it up pretty well actually in what happens to one's self after running for the border.

The Taco Bell drive through is a queue for the divine insofar as you're taking the cosmic dance that produced all matter in our solar system.

200.gif?cid=790b7611b7kbet3k719ma7ogr40x

Half Baked Yes GIF

• Haha 4

200.gif?cid=790b7611b7kbet3k719ma7ogr40xtgkmdy802lx1nfjfzm3b&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=200.gif&ct=g

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 4

On 2/26/2024 at 11:51 AM, PvilleStang said:

I can relate.  Smoke the kids in a game, then take a hard right at the end and let them win to avoid hearing them melt down because you beat them again.

Enjoy it while you can.  When they were little I won all the time, but now, if I manage to win a race I celebrate like it's the 2006 Rose Bowl.

• Hook 'Em 1

15 minutes ago, Felix said:

Enjoy it while you can.  When they were little I won all the time, but now, if I manage to win a race I celebrate like it's the 2006 Rose Bowl.

I was pretty fleet of foot growing up. And have been a long distance runner since I was about 5. NNM jr. is also pretty quick. When he was in 8th grade, we lined up on a track. I figured I’d humor him for a few seconds and then re-assert my dominance. 

As soon as his buddy said “go” I knew something was wrong. Jr. was like a bullet off the line. I gave it my all for about 25 yards but that little sucker was pulling away from me like Usain Bolt would at the paralympics.

Fortunately I didn’t pull a hammy, but that was shocking proof that my day in the sun had passed a long time ago. I never challenged him to a footrace again. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I was pretty fleet of foot growing up. And have been a long distance runner since I was about 5. NNM jr. is also pretty quick. When he was in 8th grade, we lined up on a track. I figured I’d humor him for a few seconds and then re-assert my dominance. 

As soon as his buddy said “go” I knew something was wrong. Jr. was like a bullet off the line. I gave it my all for about 25 yards but that little sucker was pulling away from me like Usain Bolt would at the paralympics.
Fortunately I didn’t pull a hammy, but that was shocking proof that my day in the sun had passed a long time ago. I never challenged him to a footrace again. 

giphy.gif
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 2

.9ed7cf9126010e42cced1383848c9b51.jpg

Just one?

Some upper classmen threw a dead skunk through the window of the HS principal’s office. They had picked it up off the road and drove to the school with it in the car. Their car was puke and dead skunk. The high school stank for a couple of weeks.

Some of the same guys were running a train on a girl in the school bus parked on the elementary school playground, which was next to the football field. Bunch of people were watching them. Our freshmen class was some kind of field trip that day (forget where) so we missed it.
  • Hook 'Em 2

4 hours ago, demos said:

Just one?

Some upper classmen threw a dead skunk through the window of the HS principal’s office. They had picked it up off the road and drove to the school with it in the car. Their car was puke and dead skunk. The high school stank for a couple of weeks.

Some of the same guys were running a train on a girl in the school bus parked on the elementary school playground, which was next to the football field. Bunch of people were watching them. Our freshmen class was some kind of field trip that day (forget where) so we missed it.

… and then they went to Baylor where they skinned cats and continued their trains.

• Haha 1

On 2/23/2024 at 10:53 AM, Vic Mackey said:

.9ed7cf9126010e42cced1383848c9b51.jpg

Two kids baked a shit ton of weed brownies and gave them to the faculty for some bake sale. A handful of the teachers had to go to the ER and one of the kids lost his scholarship to Purdue. That was one of the most notorious. 

Then we also had the pepper spray war in the A Hall which the police and fire department had to step in to shut down not to mention the fight in the cafeteria where one kid threw a folding chair at the other like some WWE shit. 

• Hook 'Em 2