Dumbass Shit We See On Facebook

Vic Mackey

Hey Vic, whatever became of Cool Corey?
The reason I ask is that I've been staying in Huntsville for a TxDot job and saw a TDJC guard when I was getting coffee before work last week that I swear was him.  Now while I say that, I find it hard to believe that TDJC would have guards that are 5'3"(+-) and 125lbs. Size, facial structure were all dead on.  Still I keep telling myself "no way, couldn't be".

TDC is desperate. They will have anyone who has a pulse and can pass a background check. IIRC, you can even have a record and get hired..nothing major though.

Shooter, aren’t you in construction, IIRC? I see they are putting up a couple of new apartment complexes.

If you have time, try Talents Meat Market in Riverside and Fisherman’s Pride in Trinity.

4 hours ago, Brothahorn said:

TDC is desperate. They will have anyone who has a pulse and can pass a background check. IIRC, you can even have a record and get hired..nothing major though.

Shooter, aren’t you in construction, IIRC? I see they are putting up a couple of new apartment complexes.

If you have time, try Talents Meat Market in Riverside and Fisherman’s Pride in Trinity.

I drive by there every Friday going home and have had my eye on it and wondered if it was worth the stop.  Thanks

13 hours ago, Brothahorn said:

Yep I just hit Talents meat market on the way out of town there is loaded up the coolers of about $400 worth. Awesome made market, thanks for the tip

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Homesickhorn said:

Those of you who haven’t clicked the link, go ahead and do so. It’ll do one of two things; make you feel smarter, or the opposite. Grammatically, she paints a fucking masterpiece.
I’d copy/pasta, but I can’t. Read it on your own.

"Even with tears in your eyes, pain in your heart, you have to keep going, and trust the process."   

Norma using the "trust the process" line is gold.