Texas at West Virginia @1pm on ESPN2

SDG

1 minute ago, VaLonghorn99 said:

Right now WVA can't miss and we can't hit. Still a lot of time in this one for momentum shifts. 59-66 with just under 10 left.

I'm with you.

The turnover margin is the key. Either take care of the ball better or create more turnovers. Preferably a combination of the two. People want to talk about the officials, but that's the story of the game more so than the officiating. Other than taking Cunningham out of the lineup. WVA is arguably in more foul trouble than Texas in some ways.

• Hook 'Em 3

3 minutes ago, SL Xpress said:

I'm with you.

The turnover margin is the key. Either take care of the ball better or create more turnovers. Preferably a combination of the two. People want to talk about the officials, but that's the story of the game more so than the officiating. Other than taking Cunningham out of the lineup. WVA is arguably in more foul trouble than Texas in some ways.

It is the story of the game. Fouls are 21-18. 

3 minutes ago, HtownHorn said:

It's not their fault we are fouling on every possession. WVU is a shit shooting team and we keep fouling them for no reason.

Dude I’m not blaming the refs. They’ve been wildly inconsistent for both teams. They suck in general. The flop call was a joke. And we are playing like shit this half. Not time to panic though.

Just now, jimmyjazz said:

Disu is nowhere near as effective as Allen or Bishop.  He's just not ready yet.

Yeah, I get that. I'm disappointed, but I do get that. But he does have size that Allen doesn't, and of course you could still have either Allen or Bishop on the floor. This is just where the team has gone. I'm not complaining. Just not what I envisioned at all at the beginning of the season. I think that's mostly what I'm working through.

Just now, SL Xpress said:

Honestly, how can you not love this team? This is what I've missed the last 6 years. All that NBA talent and athleticism, but not even a smidgen of the toughness and grit of this group.

They play hard. It was stupid to say they had given up. They may play like crap and make you go crazy but they don't give up. Shades of their coach.