Texas at West Virginia @1pm on ESPN2

SDG

It probably was excessive. Brock kind of went through the opponent's face to get at the ball. I'll defer to @Pancho.

So Flagrant 1 seemed appropriate. Flagrant 2 is a joke and supports yet again what a travesty officiating in Morgantown consistently is. Already eight fouls on Texas and a baseless ejection.

3 minutes ago, Victorious1 said:

I disagree with the flagrant foul but why is Brock committing a hard foul with a lead?

This. He had a good angle. No reason to hammer him like that. 
He is right handed but went with the left and brought the head contact when the right hand was clear to the ball  

ao what’s the conference rule on playing with 4 after 11 guys foul out?

Edited by Pato del Muerto

7 minutes ago, Braff Zacklin said:

It probably was excessive. Brock kind of went through the opponent's face to get at the ball. I'll defer to @Pancho.

So Flagrant 1 seemed appropriate. Flagrant 2 is a joke and supports yet again what a travesty officiating in Morgantown consistently is. Already eight fouls on Texas and a baseless ejection.

Need to see the video. Reffing my own D1 game right now.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, justhookit said:

Jfc just let these teams play. Absolute trash refiing

1 minute ago, PittsburghTiger said:

It’s such a beating watching a game being played in Morganhole. Their constant whining after they get called for a foul after clear contact is annoying as fuck.

The Big 12 is elite at giving us unwatchable basketball with poor officiating. No one wants to watch 75 FTA in a game.