Texas @ Texas Tech Series Thread

ztejas

Just now, Lat22 said:

I don’t think was on Pierce. Hodo didn’t get a good read on the ball (or he never saw it). After all is said and done, IDMAS. Today anyway. 

Yeah. Typical baseball shit. No shift and that’s probably a double play 

3 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Radio guys right? Crowd started leaving after Faltine jack?

What a bunch of fucking losers. Gifted you two games then you get your dicks punched in on Sunday. Yeah you guys are awesome. 

They had to leave to harass Chris Beard online.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 3

4 minutes ago, chase25 said:

Texas hits so far this series: 48

Tech hits: 21

Baseball is a cruel game

Cruel mistress. 

I was just going to post something similar. We have lit them up offensively this weekend which is a good sign for us (I hope) going on. Have to get some pitching BS fixed but they took 2 of 3 last year when we should have had 2 or maybe all 3, like this year. Good to hopefully/continue to kick their ass today and move forward.

Good production throughout the lineup today.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Guys I’ve run some numbers, and it would appear that if we keep scoring 10 or more runs per game we should win more games then we lose. It seems like a solid offensive game plan moving forward. 

Step Brothers Yep GIF by reactionseditor

2 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Guys I’ve run some numbers, and it would appear that if we keep scoring 10 or more runs per game we should win more games then we lose. It seems like a solid offensive game plan moving forward. 

So no more bunts for Faltine???  😋

Well obviously it sucked shit how we lost that series and if we are going to make it to Omaha Stevens and Hansen have got to be better. And the less said about the bullpen the better.

But I am pumped up to see if we can hit like this against A&M thus week. A humiliating ass kicking of them would do all of our hearts good.

Edited by Valmy77
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Valmy77 said:

Well obviously it sucked shit how we lost that series and if we are going to make it to Omaha Stevens and Hansen have got to be better. And the less said about the bullpen the better.

But I am pumped up to see if we can hit like this against A&M thus week. A humiliating ass kicking of them would do all of our hearts good.

For what is worth Hansen wasn’t bad after that fiasco!!! But he does have to be better