Elite Eight

Pancho

Big 12 runs it’s record to 11-5 on the year. That’s not bad. I mean- it’s not MAAC good, but , you know,  compared to a more mortal conference it’s holding our ground.  
I hate football bowl game record shit but for some reason check out ncaa tournament records by conference. 

Edited by Wulaw Horn

22 minutes ago, Wulaw Horn said:

Big 12 runs it’s record to 11-5 on the year. That’s not bad. I mean- it’s not MAAC good, but , you know,  compared to a more mortal conference it’s holding our ground.  
I hate football bowl game record shit but for some reason check out ncaa tournament records by conference. 

Bowl games dont provide nearly the motivation that you have in the tourney. Hell some teams like aggy just forfeit their bowl games. 

Edited by Blotto

29 minutes ago, Michael Knight said:

KU getting a depleted Villanova

This. 

Nova has run a 6-man rotation all year long; they averaged between 25 and 34 minutes per game throughout the season.  And Justin Moore led them in PT. 

Nova played 7 players against Houston.  One guy got 2 minutes, one got 25, and the others each had 30+.  Moore was at 37 minutes before he got hurt with 35 seconds left. 

It looks like Moore ruptured his Achilles, which really sucks.   

This is over before it even started. Elite 8 has been trash overall. It's what happens when the the cinderellas get further than expected. At some point, they lay a fat egg and we get shitty games.

Fuck Purdue but they would have given a much better game, as they have much better inside play.

Final 4 should be very good

Just now, Make em eat Taco Bell said:

the 2nd half Kansas 47-15 was painful to watch.  The hurt for Miami fans after being up 35-29 at half. 

So big names make the FF - Villanova, UNC, Duke, Kansas.  Same as it ever was, same as it ever was. 

College Basketball is stale and boring. 

Unc is a 8 seed. And this elite 8 was the highest combined seeds since 1990. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, Make em eat Taco Bell said:

the 2nd half Kansas 47-15 was painful to watch.  The hurt for Miami fans after being up 35-29 at half. 

So big names make the FF - Villanova, UNC, Duke, Kansas.  Same as it ever was, same as it ever was. 

College Basketball is stale and boring. 

Yep, I'm back to IDGAS mode.