2022 Houston Astros Thread

Planet Houston

3 hours ago, runthebone said:

Any thoughts on where to sit for a game at Oakland?  Will have young kids.

Good seats available! 

Keep in mind visitor dugout is 1B in Oakland 

For kids I would sit down in like 105 first couple rows if you can.  Astros "bullpen" is right there and you can literally talk to the guys.  When I went Bracamonte was talking to me, and then McHugh was loosening up with bands and shit like a foot from me.   Bracamonte even gave me a ball so I am sure they would hook the kids up.  

Edited by Scraps
  • Hook 'Em 2

8 minutes ago, Scraps said:

For kids I would sit down in like 105 first couple rows if you can.  Astros "bullpen" is right there and you can literally talk to the guys.  When I went Bracamonte was talking to me, and then McHugh was loosening up with bands and shit like a foot from me.   Bracamonte even gave me a ball so I am sure they would hook the kids up.  

did they like your Astros drum ?

1 hour ago, Scraps said:

Thanks, that sounds good.  It's a day game, and so I think I'm going to get something behind the visitor dugout but a little back so it's shaded.  Next time, we'll do like you said.

• Like 1

Thanks, that sounds good.  It's a day game, and so I think I'm going to get something behind the visitor dugout but a little back so it's shaded.  Next time, we'll do like you said.
Yeah i also sat in like 114 or 115 one game and those were nice seats also

2 minutes ago, Wulaw Horn said:

I’ve been defending Bregman on here. He’s a well above average player. That last AB was ass and really really frustrating to watch. The more frustrating thing to me though was that it wasn’t unexpected to me. 

Yep, knew he wouldn't get the run home. I just don't fucking understand how a MLB hitter given the entire right side of the infield open, and you can't drive in that run from 3rd.