2022 Houston Astros Thread

Planet Houston

1 hour ago, Mez2 said:

pulling chuy out of school at 11 because fuck elementary school; me, Chuy Lewis, and my wife will be heading to downtown around noon, probably grab lunch somewhere before avoiding Phil at truck yard. 

rodeo goat is excellent, damn y’all are starting early 

Edited by tx 3 putt

1 hour ago, Mez2 said:

Is anyone going to truck yard, besides phil?

Jokes on you, the girls voted to skip it so your brother could get bottle service at 4pm from Pour Behavior so we'll be the loud ones behind LDogg.  On The Kirb at 3, Pour at 4, Woodrows at 6, Game at 7.

51 minutes ago, UTPhil2006 said:

Jokes on you, the girls voted to skip it so your brother could get bottle service at 4pm from Pour Behavior so we'll be the loud ones behind LDogg.  On The Kirb at 3, Pour at 4, Woodrows at 6, Game at 7.

More like jokes on you...we got tickets in 133, same row as you fucks. So come mierda

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, UTPhil2006 said:

No one cares what Krystle wants to do

So it was a high of 81, game time temp in the 70's and dewpoints in the 50's, only 2% of Houston days are that perfect.  The roof was open earlier, what dumbass excuse are they using for even trying to close it if they actually intended to keep it open tonight?

I don't care if even Dusty made the call, if you think you can't win because a roof is open, you're a loser with a loser mentality.