Kids in the Hall - Returning May 13 on Amazon

atomheartbevo

• atomheartbevo changed the title to Kids in the Hall - Returning May 13 on Amazon
51 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Was that Scott Thompson with the “Swedish pussy” line? So much makeup that it was hard to tell but I think that was him. 

Definitely him.

The Kids in the Hall is my favorite comedy group of all time. I'll give this a shot but I wonder how good this will be. They've been gone so long. It's been at least 15 years since they did that one-off, mini-series together that might not even have been a KITH production. It was some kind of murder mystery in a small town or somesuch.

"Girl Drink Drunk" is one of my all-time favorite sketches.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 3

Can’t think of anything.

Cabbagehead, squishing your head guy, Bruce as the teenager trying to play guiter (the holy trinity of rock), the two french whores, Kathy with a “K” and Cathy with a “C”….   All good stuff. Can’t wait. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/20/2022 at 3:52 PM, Lhorn said:

Cabbagehead, squishing your head guy, Bruce as the teenager trying to play guiter (the holy trinity of rock), the two french whores, Kathy with a “K” and Cathy with a “C”….   All good stuff. Can’t wait. 

Still do this when a friend is 20 yards away. Most don't get it, but the ones that do ... they squish back. LoL

• Hook 'Em 1

17 hours ago, C-Man said:

God I loved this back when I was in HS/college. Enjoyed Brain Candy and also the troupe’s mini-whodunnit series about 15 years ago. I hope the reboot is good.

Yeah, if you didn't like it back in the day, or were too young for it, I'm not sure how well it would work now, but for those of us who were familiar with it/liked it back then, it's pretty much the same, just darker in places.

I thought I'd watch one episode, but had to stop after 5.   After I finish it, may watch the documentary and go back through the first season. 

I've got an urge to buy a brand new pair of roller skates.

• 2 weeks later...