Where in the World is Melania Trump?

Hugo Stiglitz

20 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

Why the hell didn't they have that family he shit on speaking at that event?  That's exactly what this fat turd needs thrown in his face. 

The Department of Defense will release an official statement saying that family's son is not dead. It's something they've been told.

8 hours ago, RomaVicta said:

It's interesting that she makes a distant appearance where she can't be approached by the press and has only to sit next to the president. It's proof of life, and that's about it. Proof of a likely miserable life where your own shame at being a gold digger is compounded by the shame of the man you thought had the gold.

Something is was going on. Hopefully she's OK.  

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

Something is was going on. Hopefully she's OK.  

Joking aside, this.  We all know he's an asshole who raped Ivana and then paid her not to say anything.  Marla Maples won't have anything to do with him, and Melania looks like she's been chained to a corpse anytime she's in the same room with him.  I have very little sympathy for her because gold digger got conned.  But as a human being, it's hard to watch.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Chad Fuck said:

Joking aside, this.  We all know he's an asshole who raped Ivana and then paid her not to say anything.  Marla Maples won't have anything to do with him, and Melania looks like she's been chained to a corpse anytime she's in the same room with him.  I have very little sympathy for her because gold digger got conned.  But as a human being, it's hard to watch.

Yep,  all pretty much true.  She had to have some inkling of the marriage scenario she was signing  off  on.  However, the woman has a young child, and I'm betting it's hell at a Trump diner table.

I see Patrick Melrose syndrome coming from Barron potentially.

Yep,  all pretty much true.  She had to have some inkling of the marriage scenario she was signing  off  on.  However, the woman has a young child, and I'm betting it's hell at a Trump diner table.

I seriously doubt there is much time at a Trump dinner table. I doubt they spend much time together and I’d be surprised if he’d hit her when they are together.

But certainly there is something more to the story than a minor kidney surgery. Maybe some day we will find out.

1 hour ago, Anastasis said:

Good thread Hugo.

when the first lady is unexpectedly hospitalized for a relatively benign procedure, then is not actually discharged as usual, but held for the better part of a week, then disappears from public view for the better part of a month, there are going to be rumors. confining them to this thread is actually a pretty good move.

Edited by hayden_horn
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Tuco said:

I seriously doubt there is much time at a Trump dinner table. I doubt they spend much time together and I’d be surprised if he’d hit her when they are together.

But certainly there is something more to the story than a minor kidney surgery. Maybe some day we will find out.

Oh I have no idea other than what I put together from his previous marriages. Not a fan at all of the guy, but also think lots of things he's said to have done he didn't.  I think that's true if many public figures.  Hell I have some doubts that Hillary actually ate children.

I'm of the opinion something was going on, because they were so poorly secretive about it, but yeah it could have just been her wanting her privacy.

Will we ever find out ?   Sure as soon as the next ex trump admin. member writes a book.

I think it’s possible that Trump is or has been abusive. I just doubt he is currently with Melania. He has way more to lose than she does. She is neither in love enough nor desperate enough for him to assume she’d keep quiet. It’s just a wrong situation for a bully.

I know, I am assuming a lot.

2 minutes ago, Tuco said:

I think it’s possible that Trump is or has been abusive. I just doubt he is currently with Melania. He has way more to lose than she does. She is neither in love enough nor desperate enough for him to assume she’d keep quiet. It’s just a wrong situation for a bully.

I hope your assumptions are spot on though.

3 minutes ago, Tuco said:

Yeah, you sure are.  Bullies don't need an excuse, they need an object upon which to work out their insecurities.  He has no shortage of those.  NK cancels meeting?  He goes off on someone.  Press says something he doesn't like?  He goes off on someone.  We've already heard tales of his explosive temper.  It's doubtful to me Melania hasn't been that "someone" on at least one, and maybe many, occasions.

Edited by Chad Fuck

38 minutes ago, hayden_horn said:

when the first lady is unexpectedly hospitalized for a relatively benign procedure, then is not actually discharged as usual, but held for the better part of a week, then disappears from public view for the better part of a month, there are going to be rumors. confining them to this thread is actually a pretty good move.

That's what Hugo was doing?  This thread reads like TexAgs.

25 minutes ago, JBJ said:

That's what Hugo was doing?  This thread reads like TexAgs.

No texags thread has managed or ever will manage to be funny, concerned, absurd, and articulate at the same time. 

We're dicks around here, but we're usually amusing dicks.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Chad Fuck said:

Fuck Melania.I wrote her off as soon as I saw her on TV regurgitating the Obama birth certificate bullshit.

4 minutes ago, Blotto said:

Fuck Melania.I wrote her off as soon as I saw her on TV regurgitating the Obama birth certificate bullshit.

I've espoused this same sentiment here and in the past.  I don't disagree with you.

Be that as it may, I don't take any joy from seeing someone so obviously unhappy and potentially abused.  

12 minutes ago, Blotto said:

6 minutes ago, Chad Fuck said:

I've espoused this same sentiment here and in the past.  I don't disagree with you.

Be that as it may, I don't take any joy from seeing someone so obviously unhappy and potentially abused.  

This photo sums it up for me. She's both deplorable for putting herself in a position to have to pose like that beside that sneering pile of dogshit, but she's also sort of sympathetic because she likely regrets some of her decisions.

_91005994_melania2013.jpg

I'm guessing that there was a shot of her in the same pose on the carpet beside his tiny feet.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, longhornmatt said:

I think it’s a lot more likely she was getting plastic surgery than something nefarious.  And there is no way she didn’t know about his affairs long before the Stormy stuff came out, so I don’t buy the divorce or separation stuff, either.   

This.

45 minutes ago, longhornmatt said:

I think it’s a lot more likely she was getting plastic surgery than something nefarious.  And there is no way she didn’t know about his affairs long before the Stormy stuff came out, so I don’t buy the divorce or separation stuff, either.   

her knowing and everyone else knowing are two different things. I think that's a pretty common rule in the rich and powerful set.."Do what you're going to do, but keep it discreet. Don't embarrass me or the children and I'll play along"

48 minutes ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

Oh I have no idea other than what I put together from his previous marriages. Not a fan at all of the guy, but also think lots of things he's said to have done he didn't.  I think that's true if many public figures.  Hell I have some doubts that Hillary actually ate children.

I'm of the opinion something was going on, because they were so poorly secretive about it, but yeah it could have just been her wanting her privacy.

Will we ever find out ?   Sure as soon as the next ex trump admin. member writes a book.

I think he has actually done a lot more and a lot worse...and whatever I think ..it is probably more and worse than that.

Not sure why they chose to "hide" Melania the way they did.  Seems like a few white lies here and there would have done the trick.  Recovering from surgery away from DC, delayed sabbatical, sabbatical moved up, time with family, etc. Pretty easy and no one really cares.  Could be diversion or somethings up.

I find myself saying this a lot:  I don't know why this surprised me . . . but still, the fucking chutzpah to pose at a piano, implying the ability to play . . . come on.  It's just cheese and arrogance and outright un-likeability all wrapped up in one awful photo.

9 minutes ago, MaybeACoordinator said:

Women who get plastic surgery who hate their husbands are always fucking around. Maybe she's porking an SS agent. 

Probably, something tells me she is down to fuck.

fileDZOC608I.jpg