Where in the World is Melania Trump?

Hugo Stiglitz

4 hours ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

Sorry for hurting your wittle feewings. Sally.

49 minutes ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

Yeah exactly what my 12 year old kids used to say.  You don't ever stop being  you.

Well 12 is probably still a little too old to do the mocking baby talk thing but I still see your point.

Okay, this is getting super sketchy.

I've told y'all SHE HAAAAAAATES HIM and I've never had an ounce of sympathy for her because she made her big orange baboon nest and now she has to live it in.

But I'm kind of worried about what's happened to her.

I'm afraid he's got her stuffed and perched in a rocking chair in Mary Todd's clothes in the Lincoln Bedroom.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I've told y'all SHE HAAAAAAATES HIM and I've never had an ounce of sympathy for her because she made her big orange baboon nest and now she has to live it in.
I'm afraid he's got her stuffed and perched in a rocking chair in Mary Todd's clothes in the Lincoln Bedroom.

The Russians “took care of the problem”.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

59 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

LMFAO

SURE.  

• Fuck You 1

5 minutes ago, Tennesseehorn said:

Bitch you obviously didn’t follow the story about BHO and “gay” exploits.  But that’s okay bitch.  

Carry on. 

It's funny how you think that was a real story.   I bet you were all in on pizzagate too. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bama Chick said:

IMG_1079.jpg

I'd pay a whole $20 bill for someone in the crowd to scream out "SHE'S ALIVE!!!" if she appears.

If this administration were a Netflix show it's have the lowest Rotten Tomatoes score ever for being too unrealistic and over the top.  I makes "House of Cards" seem quaint.

Are we all just living in a game of SIMS?  Are we becoming aware?  Have our programmers gone to far?

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

I'd pay a whole $20 bill for someone in the crowd to scream out "SHE'S ALIVE!!!" if she appears.

If this administration were a Netflix show it's have the lowest Rotten Tomatoes score ever for being too unrealistic and over the top.  I makes "House of Cards" seem quaint.

Are we all just living in a game of SIMS?  Are we becoming aware?  Have our programmers gone to far?

It's the Fawlty Towers of administrations, but Melania needs to step up her common sense bitch game if she wants to catch Sybil. 

1 hour ago, ChiTownDoc said:

You seem triggered, bro.  You realize your hombres epicqueen and badmofo are still back at Shaggy, right?   Maybe go have them fluff your micropenis over there?

Wow, you are right. I just went over to Shaggy and they are there. They are the only ones who are there and it looks like days go by in between posts, but they are there. Badmofo appears to have been made a moderator. 

10 minutes ago, Hornius Emeritus said:

Wow, you are right. I just went over to Shaggy and they are there. They are the only ones who are there and it looks like days go by in between posts, but they are there. Badmofo appears to have been made a moderator. 

He's the high sheriff of a shit-filled ghost town

23 minutes ago, Hornius Emeritus said:

Yeah, woke up half smashed and went there by habit.  Sure enough, they’re having a circle jerk.  I kicked the biscuit and GTFO.  

Wait - maybe that tweet last week with "Melanie" in place of "Melania" wasn't a typo or auto-correct.

It was a trial balloon - getting us ready for the new first lady - Melanie Trump.

Wonder what former Eastern Block nation she hails from?

3 hours ago, Bama Chick said:

https://www.sciencealert.com/reality-doesn-t-exist-until-we-measure-it-quantum-experiment-confirms

Well since quantum theory tests have shown reality doesn't exist until we observe it maybe that's just the way the simulation preserves processing power. The creator of our simulation seems to have gotten bored and decided to throw series of craziness into the game:

"What happens if I program a war mongering simpleton to be president and then destroy that countries' two signature buildings? Ok, now let's drop them into economic turmoil and make a black guy the president! Alright, now lets take a corrupt reality t.v. idiot and scam artist and make him president!"

Let's all hope he's gotten bored with throwing disasters at us. 

7 hours ago, JohnRedHorn said:

https://www.sciencealert.com/reality-doesn-t-exist-until-we-measure-it-quantum-experiment-confirms

Well since quantum theory tests have shown reality doesn't exist until we observe it maybe that's just the way the simulation preserves processing power. The creator of our simulation seems to have gotten bored and decided to throw series of craziness into the game:

"What happens if I program a war mongering simpleton to be president and then destroy that countries' two signature buildings? Ok, now let's drop them into economic turmoil and make a black guy the president! Alright, now lets take a corrupt reality t.v. idiot and scam artist and make him president!"

Let's all hope he's gotten bored with throwing disasters at us. 

it's the point in simcity when you start lobbing meteors and godzilla into the mix

• Like 1