Where in the World is Melania Trump?

Hugo Stiglitz

There is also rumor of a video from an elevator where Trump beat her and Cohen stood and watched. 

That would cause quite a few furrowed brows. There would certainly be concern. For about 20 minutes and then we’d move on to the next one.

2 minutes ago, wildcat09 said:

It's not like he was ever a particularly impressive intellect, but didn't Tennesseehorn used to be smarter than this? It's like he's spent the past two years huffing paint thinner.

He was more agreeable in disagreement for sure.

Does huffing paint thinner make you laugh your ass off? That's seems to be his answer to everything. 

18 minutes ago, wildcat09 said:

It's not like he was ever a particularly impressive intellect, but didn't Tennesseehorn used to be smarter than this? It's like he's spent the past two years huffing Trump's farts.

43 minutes ago, SmokeyTheBear said:

There is also rumor of a video from an elevator where Trump beat her and Cohen stood and watched. 

I don’t believe this for a second.  Cohen would be the one administering the beating.

2 minutes ago, MaybeACoordinator said:

Another theory: she is working on the divorce at a fever pitch because she wants to get a piece before Uncle Sam takes all his assets. 

In that case, shouldn't she be showing up all over town, smiling like hell?

9 minutes ago, XR4ticlone said:

Gosh...maybe she just doesn't want her personal (health?) business on display for all the world to see?

I guess this is the burden of having a beautiful first wife.  

This was never a problem under Obama.  

See, no racism.

• Like 3

Gosh...maybe she just doesn't want her personal (health?) business on display for all the world to see?

Probably not a problem in your mobile home either.

9 hours ago, wildcat09 said:

It's not like he was ever a particularly impressive intellect, but didn't Tennesseehorn used to be smarter than this? It's like he's spent the past two years huffing paint thinner.

Trump has exposed a huge swath of Republicans who were able to claim for 8 years that their opposition to Obama was principled, but have now flipped on nearly complaint they had about Obama, real or imagined.   Turns out they really were just racist. 

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, XR4ticlone said:

Did your husband tell you to say that?

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, SuingToGetAMessageBoard? said:

She’s trolling us. Posting stuff that still leaves a smidgen if room to keep some conspiracy theory going. “See! She isn’t actually in the photos! She totally wasn’t actually there!”

She's sitting beside the dotard.

3 hours ago, XR4ticlone said:

Wow, you're scoring a lot of points for Buttfuck, America.  You all just can't help but to show your ass, can you?  Go fuck some sheep, or your sister.  Not sure which would be the better lay.  Stereotypes are so much fun.  

1 hour ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

Well judging from the chirping crickets of the posters saying I told you she was dead, I'd infer yes.

Yes, everyone really thought she was dead. The entire thread was humorless. Or maybe it's just a few sourpusses.

I AM THE WIFE. I AM TOTALLY FINE.

It's interesting that she makes a distant appearance where she can't be approached by the press and has only to sit next to the president. It's proof of life, and that's about it. Proof of a likely miserable life where your own shame at being a gold digger is compounded by the shame of the man you thought had the gold.