How can you tell? I'm just one of the out-of-focus guys!

dcbc

19 hours ago, crash_davis said:

One of my favorite movies. Thanks for the reminder. I am watching this again tonight.

The extended version is a great watch. 

There’s a deleted scene on the DVD where William and his sister Anita sit their mom down and play Stairway to Heaven for her to try to get through to her that it was the poetry of their generation. To no avail. 

• Hook 'Em 1

On 6/3/2022 at 10:29 AM, crash_davis said:

One of my favorite movies. Thanks for the reminder. I am watching this again tonight.

The extended version is a great watch. 

I watched it again last night too.  So great!

4 hours ago, WhatTheBuck said:

There’s a deleted scene on the DVD where William and his sister Anita sit their mom down and play Stairway to Heaven for her to try to get through to her that it was the poetry of their generation. To no avail. 

No wai!

• Haha 1

If you're a rock journalist - first, you will never get paid much. But you will get free records from the record company. And they'll buy you drinks, you'll meet girls, they'll try to fly you places for free, offer you drugs... I know. It sounds great. But they are not your friends. These are people who want you to write sanctimonious stories about the genius of the rock stars, and they will ruin rock and roll and strangle everything we love about it.

• Hook 'Em 1

He looks harmless but he does represent the magazine that trashed ‘Layla,’ broke up Cream, ripped every album Led Zeppelin ever made. Don’t forget the rules man. This little shit is the enemy. He writes what he sees.…although it would be cool to be on the cover.