What would have happened differently if the SS had let Trump go to the Capitol?

Beau Vine

おれの方ほう強つよい。」「いいや、ぼくの方ほう強つよい。」北風きたかぜ太陽たいよう声こえ聞きこえます。二人ふたりはどちらの力ちから強つよいかでケンカをしているようです。「太陽たいよう毎日まいにち元げん気きだから、暑あつくてみんな困こまっているよ。おれが涼すずしい風かぜ吹ふくと、みんな嬉うれしそうだ。おれの方ほうがみんなの役やく立たっているよ。」「でも、ぼくがいないと、木き野や菜さい育そだたないよ。冬ふゆ北風きたかぜ吹ふ風かぜ冷つめたくて、とても寒さむかった。みんな外そと出でられなかったよね?最近さいきん暖あたたかいから、みんな喜よろこんでいるよ。」「いいや、あそこを見みて。太陽たいよう強つよ照てらすから、川かわ水みずがもうすぐ無なくなりそうだ。水みずがないと、みんな生活せいかつできないよ。

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 1

I’ve said this before. We would’ve gotten video of Trump cheering on the insurrection firsthand, not just stories about him watching it on tv. I think that would’ve made an indictment pretty easy.

The President isn’t allowed in Congress without an invitation. What if he had gone inside?

• Hook 'Em 2

What you want to know is exactly what was purposefully deleted.  Communication between and from Secret Service Agents during this period.  I wonder how many of the insiders were going to help the President with the Coup?  Were any of the members within the Secret Service assigned to Mike Pence supportive of the overthrow of the government? 

Since there are no limits to what a sociopath will do, I would have expected the assassination of Pelosi, Pence or another prominent Elected official.  Then Donald Trump would have finally gotten up from his dining table and watching the coup unfold.  He would have taken action.  And declared martial law.

Your Republican Neighbors today would still be more concerned about books in schools, but Joe Biden is in Prison.  Your Republican neighbors would insist to you that The President had no choice but to enforce martial law, and he told us that he really won.  "Did you hear Pelosi's husband got a DWI."  Apparently the new Federal Congressional Oversight Police Force has taken over the investigation, and a special federal task force has been formed to investigate the matter and determine appropriate sentencing.  You Republican neighbor will explain to you that the new streamlined court system where citizens no longer have to be bothered with jury duty is so much better.  It's a lot easier to let government experts make decisions about guild or innocence, rather than uninformed citizens.

And on and on and on.... Your Republican neighbor will tell you that everything is just fine.  In fact after two years of operation of the new Federal Congressional Oversight Police Force the power has shifted enough in Congress that a new law has passed that allow President Trump to choose any replacements for Congress persons convicted by the Federal Congressional Oversight Police Force.  A year after this change, the newly solidly Republican Congress with nearly 1/4 now hand picked by President Trump a new piece of legislation is put forth.  Where the Presidential term limit is changed to 20 years, it is passed along party lines.  Joe Biden dies in Prison...

Your Republican neighbor explains to you that things have never been better in America.  Just look at the Polling by the Presidential Media Supervisory Council's report silly!!!

• Rage+1 1

I never thought that I would be writing one of these, but you know, sometimes life can get pretty crazy. I’m a young, good-looking guy with a pretty muscular build. The other day I came home, and my wife, who is a former exotic dancer, was drinking wine and having a good time with her best friend, who is also a former exotic dancer. I started drinking, too, and before you know it, we’re playing a game of Truth or Dare. Maybe we were drunk, but I’ve always thought my wife’s friend was attractive. I dared her to make out with me......

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, WhatTheBuck said:

I’ve said this before. We would’ve gotten video of Trump cheering on the insurrection firsthand, not just stories about him watching it on tv. I think that would’ve made an indictment pretty easy.

The President isn’t allowed in Congress without an invitation. What if he had gone inside?

It's interesting to try to imagine what his demeanor would've been had he been there watching it in view of the cameras as well as his minions. I don't think he'd literally cheer them on, e.g., clapping or doing his trademark bukkake jig or some such shit. It's also hard to imagine him wearing that neutral default scowl while watching his army at work.

The answer is probably something like this.

Spoiler

d3f.gif

Edited by Hookah Horns
  • Hook 'Em 2

Marjorie Taylor Green would be giving him a blowjob as he watched the riot from the George Washington statue in the rotunda. Then, he and Josh Hawley spike walk holding hands into the Senate where Mike Pence is waiting to resign. After he resigns, Trump names Hawley VP and they overturn the electorate. 

IMO, like what the USSS feared, Trump's life would be in danger. There were armed lunatics in that crowd. Someone may have loved Trump but they could also have the deranged thought that killing him would either make themselves more powerful or elevate Trump to a god. there is a reason that the USSS doesn't allow Presidents to walk in armed crowds.

15 hours ago, Beau Vine said:

Write a story.

In a black SUV at a distance the Secret Service team deemed somewhat safe, Trump sat watching, his usually twitchy body motionless, entranced by the Capitol Reality Show he had orchestrated. He didn't really want to get out of the car, there were so so many steps. Plus, it looked messy and a little smelly, too.

He glanced at his tiny watch and motioned to the driver. He didn't want to miss the news.

Driving past First Street, the Library of Congress was aflame and Trump smiled, waving his tiny hands in the air, "They love me, I'm a winner and they love me. We're respected again. You don't even know how respected."*

He would never lose again.

*Taken from Trump's rally speech in Michigan, 2019*

• Hook 'Em 1

7 hours ago, Hookah Horns said:

It's interesting to try to imagine what his demeanor would've been had he been there watching it in view of the cameras as well as his minions. I don't think he'd literally cheer them on, e.g., clapping or doing his trademark bukkake jig or some such shit. It's also hard to imagine him wearing that neutral default scowl while watching his army at work.

The answer is probably something like this.

Hide contents

d3f.gif

Well, I think first off, the crowd would have gone apeshit.  Even more apeshit.

And that might have provoked him into some very incriminating statements and actions.

He's too much of a coward and elitist to go down among them, but he very well might have told them to go get Mike Pence and let him know what they think, and don't let Pence or anyone else certify that very bad, evil stolen election.

Edited by TwiceHorn
  • Hook 'Em 1

48 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

In a black SUV at a distance the Secret Service team deemed somewhat safe, Trump sat watching, his usually twitchy body motionless, entranced by the Capitol Reality Show he had orchestrated. He didn't really want to get out of the car, there were so so many steps. Plus, it looked messy and a little smelly, too.

But a tiny bulge began to throb in his wrinkled, ketchup stained Brionis.  His childlike hand moving down to his crotch.

He glanced at his tiny watch and motioned to the driver. He didn't want to miss the news.

Driving past First Street, the Library of Congress was aflame and Trump smiled, waving his tiny hands in the air, "They love me, I'm a winner and they love me. We're respected again. You don't even know how respected."*

He would never lose again.

*Taken from Trump's rally speech in Michigan, 2019*

FIFY.