Austin FC

Bottlecap

Keller didn’t make the bench.  Was this Teen Wolff’s first full 90?  If Ring is a real CDM I like having him, Perreira and Wolff on field together along with Kolmanic and Gallagher.  Seems super small though. 

Liking 15 so far.  Would like to see more of the dude that came in late to see if he is value add. 

2 hours ago, Kringelbert Fishtybuns said:

That’ll do.  Six would be better, but one would be rough after two home games.

Is the Concacaf champions league on Apple TV?  

2 hours ago, SimonBolivar said:

Anyone know how to watch the game on Tuesday? I have tickets to the home leg, but can't make it to DR in the middle of the week 

image.png.5aef0c2004e687f573ea4bcdb62d1437.png

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

Atmosphere still fun as ever at Q2. Place erupted, and so did I after Maxi brought 3 home. I was ready to see him at minute 60.... Zardes is just ..... there. Like he has been. Same with Rigoni, just out there taking up space running in straight lines. I was ready to see Finlay around minute 60 too. Patience running thinner and thinner each week watching Rigoni. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

I don't blame Wolff too much because it's hard to know what to do here and the MLS isn't deep at all - but you can't play this dogshit of a lineup in a competitive match 1,500 miles from home and expect to win*.

You'd like to bring this back but there's a chance we just fucking streamroll these guys in Q2. I mean 4, 5, 6-0 with our first XI should be on the table. 

Edited by ztejas