Other Games Thread 2022 edition

shadow_operative2.0

1 minute ago, WBT said:

Adrian Martinez still seems like he sucks.  It still makes me laugh that Stu Mandel pointed to this spare as the reason KSU was going to win the conference.

KState going on 4th and short from their own 25 or so for the second time this game.  They converted in the first half and scored that possession.

False start forcing them to punt.

Tulane doesn't have the horses, but they have outgained KSU rushing on the day, and they are hanging around.  4:30 or so left in the 3rd.

Just now, Augustus said:

I was thinking the same thing watching the Auburn QB.

Well, to be fair, the Auburn qb is 6' 7"

Old Dominion just went up on Virginia 14-13 with about a minute left.  The Fighting Verlanders are looking to win sate after beating the Hokies in Week 1.

Apparently I was behind.  Virginia about to kick for the game with 2 seconds left.

Edited by WBT

Harsin better quickly figure what the hell he wants this AU offense to become.  They are at times putrid. Two first and goals from the 10 lead to two FGs.  More yards, more possession, more first downs than State Pen but, also two turnovers to zero.  AU trails at the half.

offense has zero identity

Edited by PittsburghTiger

1 minute ago, WBT said:

KSU stopped on 4th down again, this time 4th and 1.  Tulane takes over on their own 48.  Still 10-10 with 6 and a half minutes left.

Thx for updates... my espn+ on app not allowing me to watch this game live right now.  It just keeps opening K-State game in 1st qtr.

51 minutes ago, WBT said:

Adrian Martinez still seems like he sucks.  It still makes me laugh that Stu Mandel pointed to this spare as the reason KSU was going to win the conference.

He makes one or two plays a game that makes you think he should be better than he is. Sometimes he puts together a game full of them but it is rare and he makes a lot more mistakes. Fool’s gold.