Other Games Thread 2022 edition

shadow_operative2.0

Just now, GreenspointTexas said:

Malcolm Epps TD for USC from Caleb Williams

All while coached by Lincoln Riley in LA

odd

Yeah, was thinking the same thing.  Epps looked good there, he could have been getting paid by Burnt Ends if he had stuck around.

12 minutes ago, Topper13 said:

Tuchdown Az St. Do they even have a coach?

Aguano is the interim.  Coached Chandler HS prior.  Won a few states.

7 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Watching Lincoln Riley lose would be an amazing thing to an interim coach…we already had a hat trick though soooo…

Toss up between me and @Sbbruin who hates $C more

7 minutes ago, Horn Dogg said:

Ha ha - announcers were slobbing Caleb Williams knob and saying he has the longest active “without an interception” streak in the country. 3 plays later Caleb tosses an interception in the end zone.  Funny shit!

It’s like every time I watch ice skating in the Olympics: “She’s never had trouble with the triple axel. We were watching her in practice and oh no…that has to hurt…gosh I hope she didn’t nick an artery with her ice skate…gosh is that arterial spray? What do you think Scott Hamilton?”

Edited by Nicole44
  • Haha 3

Just now, Nicole44 said:

It’s like every time I watch ice skating in the Olympics: “She’s never had trouble with the triple axel. We were watching her in practice and oh no…that has to hurt…gosh I hope she didn’t nick an artery with her ice skate…gosh is that arterial spray? What do you think Scott Hamilton?”

Well - I’m glad Caleb didn’t get hurt. but any failure he has on the field gives me a warm smile!

4 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

"Did she even practice her triple-lutz and her triple-toeloop? What is she doing?"  Lulz.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, blacklab said:

member when OU fans were happy Riley left and thought Venebles would be better?

I member

I’m old enough to remember when those fucking dipshits ran him out of town the first time.

And then he got gud at Clemson.

I will say… if your entire defensive coaching effectiveness hinges on whether or not you have like 6-7 five-star defensive linemen on your team… I may begin to question coaching acumen.