Texas Tech vs Oklahoma State, 2:30 on FS1: The Battle of The Finger Bangers

DeadArmadillo

6 minutes ago, 'stache said:

Fuck yes! This is gonna be a tough season. This tech guy is the future, might have been different if he hadn’t tweaked his ankle. TCU is gonna be tough as fuck next week.

We knew they’d be a tough one, they’re strong in the passing game against our weak secondary and team probably due a wake up call after Baylor.  What I didn’t expect was the offense to be butt at crunch time.  Survive and advance…had a lot nail biters last year too.  

No easy outs this year in the conference.  

On a side note, loved watching the horns butt pirate the Sooners on national tv.  Really enjoyed that.  

Edited by Homercles
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

So I thought the onside kick fair catch was valid because he kicked it from underneath but I guess it wouldn’t make a difference if he pushed it into the ground first. If it goes up like that a fair catch is valid. I take it the rule is for player safety to avoid the old days of just blowing people up and hoping you can get a hold of it, which makes sense from that perspective, but kinda sucks that insides are so hard to get anymore.

8E3EC71D-69A3-4BE1-8AA8-CA03AFE854EF.jpeg