Oklahoma Recruiting 2024: Sunken Eyes and Licking Lips

Constant

6 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

I honestly don't know if Hayes Fawcett's edits make Venables look more horrific and terrifying, or less. I really don't. I guess it's both at the same time, which might actually be worth existential pondering. For fuck's sake. 

it's actually photo realistic for how he looks up close, in person

image.png.2c6bd77da92364d263a6aed6a05b93b0.png

you are welcome.

• Haha 1
  • Fuck You 1
  • Rage+1 2

Just now, NoName said:

it's actually photo realistic for how he looks up close, in person

image.png.2c6bd77da92364d263a6aed6a05b93b0.png

you are welcome.

Fuck you, you fucking piece of shit. You knew and you did it anyway. Negged on general principle. 

Apparently Venables has a full on neck beard and hair to his eye sockets, as well. This is somewhat how I envision a slender @BurntOrange&White

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, SydneyCarton said:

Fuck you, you fucking piece of shit. You knew and you did it anyway. Negged on general principle. 

Apparently Venables has a full on neck beard and hair to his eye sockets, as well. This is somewhat how I envision a

See, this is why I don't ever need admin privileges ever because I'd make that your profile pic

I thought about not quoting you in it, but it's funnier to me you specifically unexpectedly had to see it out of nowhere. 

Also a slender bo&w? That's an oxymoron.

1 hour ago, statsman said:

Something is broken in Norman, to have wanted guys portaling out. I don’t know if there isn’t enough money, can’t stand the coaches or some combination. 

It's very possible, but so far it's just one guy who appeared to be in a great position and decided to leave.  By all accounts, it was the family pulling strings.  If we see more this year, or a continuation into next year, I'll absolutely call it a systemic issue.

The larger issue might be that Bedenbaugh has struggled to recruit top-end talent to insulate against this sort of risk.  They need to get him a ride-along coach for his visits or something.

5 hours ago, kilroydos said:

It's very possible, but so far it's just one guy who appeared to be in a great position and decided to leave.  By all accounts, it was the family pulling strings.  If we see more this year, or a continuation into next year, I'll absolutely call it a systemic issue.

The larger issue might be that Bedenbaugh has struggled to recruit top-end talent to insulate against this sort of risk.  They need to get him a ride-along coach for his visits or something.

I don’t know your roster. Is this a guy that you want to keep?

2 hours ago, statsman said:

I don’t know your roster. Is this a guy that you want to keep?

I'd say it's debatable.  Definitely for bodies, but he wasn't ever pushing to contribute and hadn't been spoken of highly by those reporting on practices.  He tried to transfer out in the middle of the season, I believe.

49 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:

Do the Sooner fans realize that the idea of a star play eschewing the NFL to run it back one more time with his college team is total horseshit?

They’re coming back because they didn’t like their draft grade. 

• Hook 'Em 3