Texas Rangers 2023 - They're Still Shitty?

ztejas

1 hour ago, TxTower said:

Got to see a game which is nice but Dontrelle was insufferable. Gonna have to turn down the sound next time. First line out of the commentators mouth about Gray was that he “struggled” against the Giants. Good call guys.

I don't have Bally's but have a source that's allowed me to watch all games I wanted to. PM me if you want it.

I really like the look of the Apple broadcast, even down to the Apple font. 

• Like 1

One upside to carting around kids on a Friday night is getting re-acquainted with Nadel (despite the Horn's weak signal). He missed 100-plus games this season but doesn't seem to have skipped a beat after his illness. Still polished with that perfect, relaxed delivery. Framing and describing a game like few other pxp guys do. Good for him to be behind the mic again calling  games, especially ones that matter.  

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, mdmost said:

I don't have Bally's but have a source that's allowed me to watch all games I wanted to. PM me if you want it.

You can also use NordVPN or something similar and put your IP anywhere but Texas and subscribe to MLB.tv….

• Like 1

Agree on the look of the broadcast but the guys in the booth are terrible and Bay Area homers to boot. Shouldn’t be a surprise actually.

Thanks for the offer. I may take you up on it.
Lots of exciting baseball ahead this Fall I’m hoping.

2 hours ago, TxTower said:

Got to see a game which is nice but Dontrelle was insufferable. Gonna have to turn down the sound next time. First line out of the commentators mouth about Gray was that he “struggled” against the Giants. Good call guys.

How did Gray fare against Giants historically coming into last night?

5 hours ago, TxTower said:

I actually think Dontrelle is pretty good. The Giants have murdered him usually but most of that probably has to do with playing for the shitty ass Rockies. And right now the Giants couldn't hit their way out of a wet paper sack.

3 hours ago, gofuckyourself said:

The schadenfreude of them going "all in" and proceeding to fall off a cliff has been delightful.

I don't want to jinx it, but the Angels season vs hype has been among my favorite sports moments of the year so far.

30 minutes ago, DougO said:

It was nice of the Cowboys to schedule their first preseason game to not conflict with the Rangers game. My day is pretty much set.

Rangers vs. Cowboys preseason wouldn't be that tough of a decision for me. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1