Texas Rangers 2023 - They're Still Shitty?

ztejas

Just now, ztejas said:

Yeah - always good to pick and choose which teams you cheer for instead of maintaining any sort of semblance of integrity or loyalty. 

Motherfucker I grew up with the Oilers so kiss my fucking ass for never supporting their eunuch replacements. Now go have fun in Tampa bitch.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 7

Just now, Pimphand said:

Motherfucker I grew up with the Oilers so kiss my fucking ass for never supporting their eunuch replacements. Now go have fun in Tampa bitch.

Have fun not having an NFL team then I guess. I bet if the Texans were cashing superbowls your avatar would have something to do with the Patriots.

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Have fun not having an NFL team then I guess. I bet if the Texans were cashing superbowls your avatar would have something to do with the Patriots.

No scrub that is not how that works....

I grew up with Nolan Ryan, Earl Campbell, & Hakeem Olajuwon. Have the Texans retired Earl Campbell's number? No then fuck them and fuck you clown

And has anyone seen my bitch?

The Yankees

• Fuck You 7

14 minutes ago, HRSchenker said:

Fuck the AL West title. Let the Asstros have it. I want the World Series

We could have gone through the Jays/Twins winner to get there. Now we have to go through the Rays then Orioles.

It was a colossal fuck up to not win the division.

• Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

Terrible timing for the bats to go ice cold.   The offense was incredibly shitty the entire road trip.  It's kind of a miracle we strung together those hits yesterday (almost none of which were hit hard).  Wasted 2 really good pitching performances Thurs and Sun.  Oh well.  On to Tampa.   Bats better wake up or going to be a short run.

1 hour ago, ztejas said:

We could have gone through the Jays/Twins winner to get there. Now we have to go through the Rays then Orioles.

It was a colossal fuck up to not win the division.

Glass half full is they were better against the Rays and O's than the Twins. They did great against the Jays but who knows...

The bats just need to wake the hell up, again.

Given the hot/cold offense they're due this next series.

Let's fucking go. I'm excited for playoff baseball.

• Like 1