Texas Rangers 2023 - They're Still Shitty?

ztejas

1 minute ago, dcar00 said:

quit fucking grooving fastballs.  This staff sucks ass.  we are lucky we got this far.

Exactly what I was thinking. Defense bailed out the bullpen a few times prior to Game three and somehow the bullpen cobbled together a few good innings prior to this series. Would not be surprised if Houston pulls 4 in a row. The Rangers might have enough offense to get back into this game IF they can stop the bleeding.

Exactly what I was thinking. Defense bailed out the bullpen a few times prior to Game three and somehow the bullpen cobbled together a few good innings prior to this series. Would not be surprised if Houston pulls 4 in a row. The Rangers might have enough offense to get back into this game IF they can stop the bleeding.
This is what scared me about our run. We faced zero adversity so far these playoffs. I wanted to see what this team did when Houston punched them. So far, not jack shit. This is the streaky team it's been all year.

1 minute ago, Newdoc said:

the ump is giving inches off the plate wide and decide to have a shitty pitcher try to throw an inside FB, who predictably leaves it middle middle.  Its dumb.

Just now, dcar00 said:

the ump is giving inches off the plate wide and decide to have a shitty pitcher try to throw an inside FB, who predictably leaves it middle middle.  Its dumb.

He threw strike 3 2 pitches before the homerun just above the knee and right on the corner.  Called it a ball.  

1 minute ago, Trey3216 said:

He threw strike 3 2 pitches before the homerun just above the knee and right on the corner.  Called it a ball.  

yes, he's inconsistent but he gives it enough that you don't ask your shitty pitcher to try to come in on Abreau with Tucker on deck.

• Like 1