Texas Rangers 2023 - They're Still Shitty?

ztejas

I really thought Hernandez had something a couple of years ago before they started slobbing LePew's knob thinking he was the real deal. I think it messed with his head a bit. They both need to be sent down with some attempt to fix them. 

Edited by DougO

2 minutes ago, DougO said:

I was just thinking, I believe the Rangers have been in first place in the division since they won their first game this season. Not sure, but that's pretty incredible if true.

They said on the broadcast we’ve been in 1st all but one day - April 8th…

• Like 1

This is becoming a very special season. I haven't had much fun going to games since 2016 when we had 8 walkoff wins at home and went 36-11 in one run games. I had a feeling we couldn't sustain that luck in the playoffs but this year just feels different. Reminds me a lot of 2011. Hopefully we end it differently. 

• Hook 'Em 1

34 minutes ago, HRSchenker said:

This is becoming a very special season. I haven't had much fun going to games since 2016 when we had 8 walkoff wins at home and went 36-11 in one run games. I had a feeling we couldn't sustain that luck in the playoffs but this year just feels different. Reminds me a lot of 2011. Hopefully we end it differently. 

Yea, I got the feeling early on and didn't know if it was because of the team or the new rules but I was back in the boat like I hadn't been since...2015 I think was the last time I made watching the Rangers appointment TV.

I've watched more baseball in the last 6 weeks then the last 6 years combined and I love this team.

Edited by HamsterHookah

1 hour ago, HRSchenker said:

That's much better than last season's 15-35 record.  Interestingly, as well as we are playing this season, we are still struggling in one-run games, currently sitting at 4-7.  This projects to 11-20 for the season, or roughly wining 1/3 of them.  Let's just keep winning 12-2 type games so we don't have to worry about it. 

2 hours ago, HRSchenker said:

winning all those one run games was hilarious because of how infuriating it was to the rest of the league.