2023 NBA Draft

Mitch Cumsteen

2 hours ago, Mitch Cumsteen said:

Yeah this coverage is brutal. Compare this to their nfl draft coverage. They break down everything. Here we’re getting mommy’s softball questions instead of any type of real analysis. This is garbage. 

It reminds me of the ABC NFL draft coverage from a few years ago where they profiled a family member or close friend’s death for every single draft pick. 

TJD had some first round grades and of course the bullets decided they didn’t need to take a flyer on him and moved him to the warriors where he will probably move directly into their rotation. I mean why would the wizards bother to take a shot here when they are completely blowing it up and have nothing but developmental minutes to offer young players? It’s like they can’t stop tripping over their own dicks. 

• Hook 'Em 1

35 minutes ago, Mitch Cumsteen said:

TJD had some first round grades and of course the bullets decided they didn’t need to take a flyer on him and moved him to the warriors where he will probably move directly into their rotation. I mean why would the wizards bother to take a shot here when they are completely blowing it up and have nothing but developmental minutes to offer young players? It’s like they can’t stop tripping over their own dicks. 

I have not understood a single thing the Wizards have done this offseason. Maybe they are playing chess and i'm a monkey with a checkers board.

8 hours ago, Mitch Cumsteen said:

Yeah this coverage is brutal. Compare this to their nfl draft coverage. They break down everything. Here we’re getting mommy’s softball questions instead of any type of real analysis. This is garbage. 

I found this out about midway through the 1st but ABC was family focused and speaking on "the journey" and espn had the actual highlights and breakdowns of picks. 

10 hours ago, Loch Ness Monster said:

Was confused why Juwan Howard had his hands in the lap of the Michigan players mom. Didn't realize his son was a lottery pick.

Two top 15 NBA picks and hunter dickenson and misses the tourney..... tough 

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, Mitch Cumsteen said:

I was actually talking about the espn coverage. It was terrible. 

I think I was set up for success when i started on ABC, I was like this is fucking trash it has to be somewhere else. So ESPN was an upgrade over that.