Lunch Lady bangs one of her students

goodiemob

3 hours ago, Zepol87 said:

We had it in shitty Dallas isd, I'm sure it was everywhere. That shit went hard 

Our varsity football pregame meal was chicken fried steak in the cafeteria, right after the pep rally.  Slammed and went hard.

A couple of away playoff games we left school early and hit up Luby's for pregame chicken fried.

• Hook 'Em 2

Wednesday was chicken fried steak day and Friday was rectangle sausage pizza or pepperoni sasquatch pizza day. Pretty strategic scheduling in my opinion. 

And yeah, I'd be turning in my ice cream coupon for a scoop of her for sure. Probably would still end up getting some ice cream too

• Hook 'Em 2

6 hours ago, Deej said:

Lunch in the school cafeteria was $1.10. On CFS day, I bought three lunches. No regrets. 

I didn't even realize this was an option. 

3 hours ago, Steel Shank said:

My buddy and I would really lay on the compliments to the ladies slapping food on the trays as we went through the line. They would always give us very large portions. Lady at the register would scowl at charging us 65 cents for a tray heaping with cafeteria goodness. /csb

I wasn't that smooth in elementary school. I'm still not, but I wasn't then either.

• Haha 1