The Austin / Rainey St / Lake Serial Killer

tx 3 putt

2 hours ago, Pimphand said:

Worker from Utah has been missing since Saturday night

Good catch. According to the missing man’s friend:

"Our initial thoughts were hopefully it was not our friend, you know we just don't want it to be our friend," says Jaydon Wolf, who is searching for his missing friend.

Jaydon Wolf and a group of friends were drawn to Lady Bird Lake, after hearing Austin police recovered a body from the water while they were searching for their friend.

"He went missing on Saturday night around 11:30 p.m. on 6th Street. We were all at the bars. We thought he had gone home with someone else, and he didn’t end up coming home, so that is what drew us out here," said Wolf.

—————

I know surly has smart posters. It’s pretty obvious it’s not me. It’s like a Martian trying to explain things to a fungi. I mean it. Use your noggins posters! Thinki! 

Amazing how the report doesn’t mention the name of the missing person but his friend is holding a flier. I could be a reporter with zero journalism schooling. 

Tried to get a screen grab of the friend’s flier. The missing guy from Utah:

IMG_9287.jpeg

• Hook 'Em 2

12 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Amazing how the report doesn’t mention the name of the missing person but his friend is holding a flier. I could be a reporter with zero journalism schooling. 

Tried to get a screen grab of the friend’s flier. The missing guy from Utah:

IMG_9287.jpeg

I hope they find Connor but if not at least he has a soul!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Nicole44 said:

"Our initial thoughts were hopefully it was not our friend, you know we just don't want it to be our friend," says Jaydon Wolf, who is searching for his missing friend.

Jaydon Wolf and a group of friends were drawn to Lady Bird Lake, after hearing Austin police recovered a body from the water while they were searching for their friend.

"He went missing on Saturday night around 11:30 p.m. on 6th Street. We were all at the bars. We thought he had gone home with someone else, and he didn’t end up coming home, so that is what drew us out here," said Wolf.

—————

I know surly has smart posters. It’s pretty obvious it’s not me. It’s like a Martian trying to explain things to a fungi. I mean it. Use your noggins posters! Thinki! 

Seth Meyers Lol GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

• Haha 1

Yeah, that is the literal definition of the meme "I don't think I agree with your detective work there, Lou."  How the fuck do you not ask the name? 

I'll leave the jokes aside but this just the dumbest fucking timeline.  The "people are drunk in Austin and wandering into the water" is complete bullshit.  We're not fucking Mormon country.  We didn't just discover alcohol and rivers.  We've had more bars per capita in the U.S. for 20 years.  We've had that River, substantial creeks, and the Lakes for 200 years.  And a tsunami of booze.  Rainey Street has been full of bars and town lake waterfront for 20 fucking years.  How is this a thing?  They're being murdered.  And there's cameras on those condos but somehow the police are just baffled?  

• Hook 'Em 1

13 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

Yeah, that is the literal definition of the meme "I don't think I agree with your detective work there, Lou."  How the fuck do you not ask the name? 

I'll leave the jokes aside but this just the dumbest fucking timeline.  The "people are drunk in Austin and wandering into the water" is complete bullshit.  We're not fucking Mormon country.  We didn't just discover alcohol and rivers.  We've had more bars per capita in the U.S. for 20 years.  We've had that River, substantial creeks, and the Lakes for 200 years.  And a tsunami of booze.  Rainey Street has been full of bars and town lake waterfront for 20 fucking years.  How is this a thing?  They're being murdered.  And there's cameras on those condos but somehow the police are just baffled?  

Yep. Healthy guys in their 20-30’s just falling in the lake and it’s light’s out. No attempt to save themselves. Like say they stumbled off the path…no screams or yells for help? That people can hear? At all? No attempt to get to shore at all? It makes no sense. The autopsies all have some form of trauma or bruising or scratching but APD says not related to deaths. 

It is virtually the same scenario every single time. Guy from out of town. Most all are dark headed. Goes out with friends to entertainment district. Disappears. Friends initially think nothing of it. Found dead in lake. The one where I thought the police might have some leads was the guy last seen at taco truck. His friends reported him missing within the hour and his body was found within hours. But they said he was drunk and fell in the lake. That was the one in May I think of last year. In from out of town out with friends…dead in lake. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Nicole44 said:

—————

image.thumb.png.5fd392682cd6fb64e7f6fa590542a5d3.png

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

30 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Yep. Healthy guys in their 20-30’s just falling in the lake and it’s light’s out. No attempt to save themselves. Like say they stumbled off the path…no screams or yells for help? That people can hear? At all? No attempt to get to shore at all? It makes no sense. The autopsies all have some form of trauma or bruising or scratching but APD says not related to deaths. 

It is virtually the same scenario every single time. Guy from out of town. Most all are dark headed. Goes out with friends to entertainment district. Disappears. Friends initially think nothing of it. Found dead in lake. The one where I thought the police might have some leads was the guy last seen at taco truck. His friends reported him missing within the hour and his body was found within hours. But they said he was drunk and fell in the lake. That was the one in May I think of last year. In from out of town out with friends…dead in lake. 

You really need to stop talking. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Anyway, Costco has Chilean Sea Bass Filets or at least in Atlanta they do—fresh not frozen. Not to seem insensitive to yet another missing person likely the one found in the lake. 

You don’t need a steamer to steam the fish. You can make one. The broth is just sherry, soy, sugar and water. You mix in fresh ginger and scallions and sautéed spinach. Sticky rice is easy. They had the same dish at the Atlanta Fish Market and I wanted to try to recreate it. I am not a fish person and I loved it.

I am assuming it was Connor that was found in the lake since it’s Tuesday and he hasn’t been in touch with anyone—especially being in town for work. 

• Like 1

So wait, Nicole is luring them down to the waterfront with sexy promises of tetherball?  

Seriously, what the fuck APD?  We're the only town in America with bars and water?  Fucking Boston doesn't have this problem and 99% of the male population lives within 100 yards of the ocean or the back bay and has a drinking problem.  Yet they somehow manage to avoid this pandemic.  

Just now, Nicole44 said:

Anyway, Costco has Chilean Sea Bass Filets or at least in Atlanta they do—fresh not frozen. Not to seem insensitive to yet another missing person likely the one found in the lake. 

You don’t need a steamer to steam the fish. You can make one. The broth is just sherry, soy, sugar and water. You mix in fresh ginger and scallions and sautéed spinach. Sticky rice is easy. They had the same dish at the Atlanta Fish Market and I wanted to try to recreate it. I am not a fish person and I loved it.

I am assuming it was Connor that was found in the lake since it’s Tuesday and he hasn’t been in touch with anyone—especially being in town for work. 

Also, I'm stealing "Chilean Steamer" for my next sex move.

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

So wait, Nicole is luring them down to the waterfront with sexy promises of tetherball?  

Seriously, what the fuck APD?  We're the only town in America with bars and water?  Fucking Boston doesn't have this problem and 99% of the male population lives within 100 yards of the ocean or the back bay and has a drinking problem.  Yet they somehow manage to avoid this pandemic.  

Also, I'm stealing "Chilean Steamer" for my next sex move.

Gotta be better than anything from Cleveland.

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Armybrat said:

Dunno, but Bangalore is its sister city in India.

You had me at Chilean Cleveland Steamer Bangawhore! 

Oh, you said Banglore, not Bangawhore.  Still sounds spicey.

Edited by YGIFS

51 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

I heard that they found remnants of...Chilean Sea Bass in his stomach.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, DDD Dad said:

I heard that they found remnants of...Chilean Sea Bass in his stomach.

He died what he loved doing!  Swimming like a chilean sea bass!  That has just been 'steamed'  by Nicole, and thus...unable to swim

• Haha 1

I can understand how a drunk on Rainey could wander into the brush to pee and fall in the water. Not saying that's what was happening, but it's one logical explanation. But the Utah guy in the video says they were at bars on 6th. That's at least a 6 block hike to the water, maybe longer (if he went east/west as well). How and why does an out of town guy get from 6th to town lake and fall in?

• Hook 'Em 1

10 minutes ago, Mikey4 said:

I can understand how a drunk on Rainey could wander into the brush to pee and fall in the water. Not saying that's what was happening, but it's one logical explanation. But the Utah guy in the video says they were at bars on 6th. That's at least a 6 block hike to the water, maybe longer (if he went east/west as well). How and why does an out of town guy get from 6th to town lake and fall in?

Two of the alleged victims (including a third that survived and was beaten to a pulp or at least that is the understanding but he has life altering injuries) were found in the lake quite a hike from where they were out with friends drinking. The theory on Twitter is that they were picked up in a vehicle and driven to that part: see the map: (only one victim was reported missing about an hour after he went missing because he was staying with friends in town for a wedding and was out with friends and went to a taco truck and disappeared—he supposedly had the room key for a suite the guys were all staying in so that’s why he was reported missing so fast.) 

see the map:

IMG_9285.jpeg

• Hook 'Em 1

Yeah, it could absolutely happen every now and again.  But a dozen guys in the last couple years?  At least, that we know about.  And it's not happening at this volume in any other American city with bars near water?  That's' fucking insane.  There's a dead spot of cameras between that hotel and that condo tower to the west of Rainey where they fall in and then wash up a little farther South/East in that embankment area.  Where oh yeah, spoiler alert---the Waller Creek/Waterloo project is still underway.  Total fucking coincidence there's a blindspot in footage.  The drunk guys just happen to all find the exact same dark, unlit area to piss and fall?  There is something way more to this string of deaths.  

As much as there is a legit time and space for critique of law enforcement...jokes aside.  This is just beyond batshit insane and nobody wants to talk about the reality of it.  

27 minutes ago, Mikey4 said:

Pretty sure the drugged explanation is far more plausible... (Note: adjusted time in the below clip to skip the intro stuff)

• Hook 'Em 2

3 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

Yeah, it could absolutely happen every now and again.  But a dozen guys in the last couple years?  At least, that we know about.  And it's not happening at this volume in any other American city with bars near water?  That's' fucking insane.  There's a dead spot of cameras between that hotel and that condo tower to the west of Rainey where they fall in and then wash up a little farther South/East in that embankment area.  Where oh yeah, spoiler alert---the Waller Creek/Waterloo project is still underway.  Total fucking coincidence there's a blindspot in footage.  The drunk guys just happen to all find the exact same dark, unlit area to piss and fall?  There is something way more to this string of deaths.  

As much as there is a legit time and space for critique of law enforcement...jokes aside.  This is just beyond batshit insane and nobody wants to talk about the reality of it.  

The stories are just too similar. Whether they were on 6th or Rainey. Similar type of age guy. Some with long hair or short. Most are pretty decent size guys. Over 6 feet and most knew how to swim. Most have been guys in from out of town with friends drinking. Some didn’t drink much at all. Most were taking Uber or walking and they get separated from their pals and vanish and found in lake. Some were reported as acting different as if drugged before becoming separated from their group. Again here is a composite of the many men (look wise most are very similar—ethnicity is all over the place and not sure about sexual orientation):

I guess sadly we can add Connor to the list. I just think it’s someone innocuous (not incredibly foxy like myself) that maybe observes the group and makes a move when the guy goes to the restroom and gets the guy to do a shot with her at the bar or something. Maybe offers to fool around with guy? Or it’s some person bent on revenge that hates tourists? Because maybe their neighborhood was gentrified? I assume it’s a female because most of the men were rumored to swing that way? It throws people off because one of the victims was a known cross dresser. 

IMG_5873.jpeg

IMG_9287.jpeg

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

And it's not happening at this volume in any other American city with bars near water? 

This was going to be my question. My assumption is that if places like Chicago, New York, New Orleans, San Francisco and the like found this many bodies in the adjacent waterways over this period of time, the police in those cities would be forming highly publicized task forces to find a potential single perpetrator/common perpetrators, instead of shrugging their shoulders and saying, “Gosh, we don’t think there’s any link.” 

Maybe I’m not giving APD credit for what it may be doing behind the scenes, but I haven’t read anything explaining what they’ve been doing behind the scenes to confidently conclude that these are all just unrelated unfortunate coincidences.

I mean, it only took a couple pages on this thread for us to figure out this is Nicole, yet APD has just sat on that valuable information for months.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

Yeah, I'd like to think for all the grief they get...that APD is doing something behind the scenes that we're just not privy to.  Or they brought in the FBI or Daniel Craig from "Knives Out"...but they could at least toss the public a bone or two and let 'em know that they're on top of this shit like Ted Lorenz.  It obviously has not put a damper on convention/tourism business but there's some wives out in the rest of the country who are probably terrified shitless about their husbands/boyfriends visiting Austin for a conference or boy's weekend or whatever.  I mean the sheer lack of even the appearance of attention is taking years off people's lives just in terms of stress, let alone the lack of oxygen.

Edited by YGIFS
  • Hook 'Em 2

I’d like to think if it was Connor’s body they could tell from tattoos? Something is bad wrong with this whole deal. If it were cute college girls (and ten of them had been found in the river) would there be more outcry? I’m not on FB so I don’t join groups and shit but there is a pretty sizable one on the alleged serial killer—but APD and others treat it as a fringe group—out of left field conspiracy theorists. To be clear, I loathe FB. But authorities are treating the public like you’re a fringe crazy lunatic for connecting a lot of the dots here. According to them, there are no dots to connect just drunk guys being irresponsible and possibly trespassing and drowning. Ten men in three years all disappearing from entertainment district while out with friends and drowning. Nothing to see here folks! According to APd. 

Edited by Nicole44

You got any leads, man?  

"Excuse me sir?"

Leads officer, you know...about the serial killer situation?

"I mean, other than the glaringly obvious pattern of victims, video footage, toxicology reports, and obvious signs of struggle on the drowned bodies of capable swimmers of which many were not intoxicated...no we have nothing to go on."

And yes, if I had more technical prowess, I'd made a meme of Nicole putting a steamed chilean seabass over some dude's face.  "Hey wait lady, this steamed chilean seabass smells like chloroform...oh nooooooooo"

• Hook 'Em 1

https://nypost.com/2024/02/06/news/body-found-in-same-austin-lake-where-other-deceased-individuals-discovered-in-recent-months/?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=nypost_sitebuttons

“The previous Lady Bird Lake deaths have involved men in or around their 30s who had been drinking on nearby Rainey Street in the city’s downtown and were later found dead in the water. 

Police found Jason John, 30, dead in Lady Bird Lake in February, a week after he was last seen on Rainey Street, which has a popular row of bars near the water.

According to an autopsy report obtained by Fox News Digital, a “transient bystander” witnessed him stumble into the water.

Clifton Axtell, 40, was identified as the man found dead in the same stretch of water on March 5. 

Jonathan Honey, 33, was found on April 1, a day after he was last seen at a food truck on Rainey Street.

John Christopher Hays-Clark, 30, was also discovered in April, washed up near a dam about two miles down river from where the others were found.

Last week, the Austin Police Department said a woman was being sought in connection to multiple men being drugged and robbed in the city’s downtown. 

It’s unclear if she is connected in any way to the bodies found in the lake.”

2 hours ago, YGIFS said:

He died what he loved doing!  Swimming like a chilean sea bass!  That has just been 'steamed'  by Nicole, and thus...unable to swim

if you don’t wait 20 minutes after you eat Sea Bass before you go swimming, you’ll get cramps and drown.   Olds know this. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1