2023 Houston Astros Thread

Planet Houston

LOl.  "Shut the fuck up Man..."

I truly wish we could opt out on the talking fucking heads and just have ambient sound at the field level on a broadcast.

Edited by slorch

There’s a lot of guys not following the MLB tobacco policy. 

I know you’re grandfathered in a few years back, so that fat fuck Singleton is cleared of wrongdoing, being that he actually hit a home run 8 years ago.  Devers may be before the ban. Bregman is before the ban. 

But they showed JP France in the dugout a few games back, and he absolutely came after the ban. 

I think I’ll write MLB a letter. I’m very offended. 

• Haha 1

What are the Peña theories? I’d put bulked up too much at the top of my list. 

I fully expect a bunch of off-season fluff about how he skimmed down and increased his flexibility through Pilates and yoga. 

I was thinking just the simple sophomore slump, but there has to be more to it. I’m thinking that since he was the new kid on the block, the major league scouting reports weren’t yet up to speed on him and since the rest of baseball watched him play until November, they have figured out his holes

6 minutes ago, Honeysucklerose said:

I was thinking just the simple sophomore slump, but there has to be more to it. I’m thinking that since he was the new kid on the block, the major league scouting reports weren’t yet up to speed on him and since the rest of baseball watched him play until November, they have figured out his holes

They figured it out. 

Throw him a slider.