2023 Spring Game Thread of Hype and Doom

immamac

1 minute ago, D3zii said:

Hmmm idk but I Heard a podcast that suggested Hill being used like Perkins from LSU this season. . . I think I can see it 

It certainly seems like the staff has the same idea. He could be a real weapon as a pass rusher from Day 1. 

1 minute ago, GTJ1982 said:

Do Murphy and Arch have different Olines?  Arch has no time. 

Even on deep balls, Murphy is getting the ball out extremely quick. He barely held the ball on that deep TD to Cook. 

There were 2 defensive coaches who legit wanted to play Malik over Quinn last year. He can really sling the ball and everybody believes in his leadership ability. It will never happen because of the investment it took to get Quinn here and Malik hasn’t proven he can stay healthy. 

Just now, FreeHorn said:

There were 2 defensive coaches who legit wanted to play Malik over Quinn last year. He can really sling the ball and everybody believes in his leadership ability. It will never happen because of the investment it took to get Quinn here and Malik hasn’t proven he can stay healthy. 

Hopefully he sticks around this year

• Hook 'Em 1