wc day 14 :: will the boys from brazil survive a russian assault

Hagbard Celine

If current results hold, Sweden wins the group with Mexico 2nd.

If it goes SWE 2 - 0 MEX and GER 1 - 0 SKOR then Sweden wins the group with Germany 2nd.

If it goes to SWE 2 - 1 MEX and GER 1 - 0 SKOR then Sweden wins the group with Mexico 2nd.

10 minutes ago, WBT said:

If current results hold, Sweden wins the group with Mexico 2nd.

If it goes SWE 2 - 0 MEX and GER 1 - 0 SKOR then Sweden wins the group with Germany 2nd.

If it goes to SWE 2 - 1 MEX and GER 1 - 0 SKOR then Sweden wins the group with Mexico 2nd.

Out the window.

i dont think ive ever seen so many blocked shots from defenders as I have with Korea today, they seem to know exactly where the germans are going to kick it, and these arent deflections, they are straight rebounds.... its nuts.

and the Korean keeper has kept it real clean as well

I’m just not sure why anyone was so high on Germany before this cup. They have glaring issues that have been obvious since before this tournament. It’s the same issues they faced in the last euro but everyone seems to want to ignore them. They are too slow and they lack a striker

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, hobbes2702 said:

I’m just not sure why anyone was so high on Germany before this cup. They have glaring issues that have been obvious since before this tournament. It’s the same issues they faced in the last euro but everyone seems to want to ignore them. They are too slow and they lack a striker

youre not sure why people were high on germany? youre fucking high..

• Like 1