NCAA Basketball 2023-24

shadow_operative

16 hours ago, PittsburghTiger said:

I first tried to put it on via my phone and it didn’t “show” the Tweet. Here it is from computer.

Fuck em both.  UNC player puts both hands on his back to delay the Duke guy from getting up/shoves him back to the court, Duke player with the blatant trip.  Call double techs or don't call anything (they didn't call anything).

Just now, Underdog said:

Both benches have been ejected, those ejected ineligible to play 1st rd of NCAAT.  LSU may only have their starters available for that game. 

Chippy. Refs didn’t take control early 

Apparently only those involved from the benches in the fighting are ineligible per announcers. 

1 minute ago, Js1 said:

You could see it percolating, girl got smacked, though.

2 minutes ago, Underdog said:

Apparently only those involved from the benches in the fighting are ineligible per announcers. 

You could see it percolating, girl got smacked, though.

No doubt. Mulkey and her trash program. Reese pulling hair, Morrow throwing punches. 

Posted (edited)
23 hours ago, shadow_operative said:

tennessee women about to knock off the best team in the country when they decide that guarding people is for suckers:

Women's basketball is such a f'n joke. Why dont you trying moving when the ball is in play. Maybe some defen.....ah forget it. Just cry that you lost. You obviously gave it your best effort. 

Edited by Blotto

4 hours ago, Underdog said:

Both benches have been ejected, those ejected ineligible to play 1st rd of NCAAT.  LSU may only have their starters available for that game. 

4 hours ago, Js1 said:

A family member, I think the brother, of the LSU player pushed to the floor, jumped over the barrier and then the scorer’s table and on to the court and made contact with the gal from USCe. Two others, it appears from the family, were stopped after jumping the first barrier.

Give it up for my Stetson Hatters.  One of the longest D-I draughts to make it into the NCAA Tournament after 53 years.  First appearance ever.  Will probably be short lived.  I think they go in as a #15 based on their SOS/RPI/etc.  

What I love most is they won the auto-bid from their conference tournament which happened to be held on their home court, the Edmunds Center.  Which I had to clean on more than one occasion as community service for getting caught with beer all the time as a Freshman.  Damn Baptists.  They had some great teams during my time there in the mid 90's, but could never close.  My favorite Stetson hoops story is one morning, the backup combo guard who lived across the hall from me (from Indiana and dated a rather famous Indiana girl) knocks on my door and says, "Hey, you're studying politics.  Come with me to Stake 'n Shake with Dan Quayle."  I still so fucking hammered from the night before, I don't remember much except the delicious food.  /csb

5 hours ago, YGIFS said:

Give it up for my Stetson Hatters.  One of the longest D-I draughts to make it into the NCAA Tournament after 53 years.  First appearance ever.  Will probably be short lived.  I think they go in as a #15 based on their SOS/RPI/etc.  

What I love most is they won the auto-bid from their conference tournament which happened to be held on their home court, the Edmunds Center.  Which I had to clean on more than one occasion as community service for getting caught with beer all the time as a Freshman.  Damn Baptists.  They had some great teams during my time there in the mid 90's, but could never close.  My favorite Stetson hoops story is one morning, the backup combo guard who lived across the hall from me (from Indiana and dated a rather famous Indiana girl) knocks on my door and says, "Hey, you're studying politics.  Come with me to Stake 'n Shake with Dan Quayle."  I still so fucking hammered from the night before, I don't remember much except the delicious food.  /csb

Did you guys order some French fried potatoes with your burgers?

• Haha 1