Hey AI tell me what the average person looks like in each of the 50 states

closetohumping

5 hours ago, Zepol87 said:

Needs more Mexicans 

A sus ordedes Jefe.

Así serían los estados de la República Mexicana si fueran villanos, según una Inteligencia Artificial

https://www.infobae.com/america/mexico/2023/01/15/asi-serian-los-estados-de-la-republica-mexicana-si-fueran-villanos-segun-una-inteligencia-artificial/

Edited by RDCanecutter
  • Hook 'Em 1

Screenshot_20230626-074644.thumb.png.9d83d84277e371d04ef7061cc439fe83.png

Absurdly inaccurate as others have said.

1) maybe look a little like brother and sister but not exactly, and 

2) The obvious issue

"Meth’s corrosive properties cause users to have an aged and worn look. Common facial characteristics seen in meth users include dry and sagging skin, open sores, severe acne, and paleness."

Edited by gofuckyourself
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, RDCanecutter said:

A sus ordedes Jefe.

Así serían los estados de la República Mexicana si fueran villanos, según una Inteligencia Artificial

https://www.infobae.com/america/mexico/2023/01/15/asi-serian-los-estados-de-la-republica-mexicana-si-fueran-villanos-segun-una-inteligencia-artificial/

Some of these are pretty bad ass but lol

INJBCCCLZNDQ7DMEGR7U5QGFYE.jpg

• Haha 1
  • Drool 1

I think the ask was "AI, create what people from each state would look like if they were on the cover of romance novels."

The only ones I think AI nailed were Colorado, cause everyone I see in Colorado looks like that, and Utah, cause those two strangers look related somehow.

Just now, crash_davis said:

I think the ask was "AI, create what people from each state would look like if they were on the cover of romance novels."

The only ones I think AI nailed were Colorado, cause everyone I see in Colorado looks like that, and Utah, cause those two strangers look related somehow.

Arkansas wasn’t far off?

1 minute ago, closetohumping said:

Arkansas wasn’t far off?

I was going to be funny and post pictures for inbreds from Arkansas. I ask google "picture of two people from Arkansas"

This is the first result.

132f074a-d69a-49e4-8b9d-7ab5a7144a14-lar

It's of a MINNESOTA couple who found a 1.9 carat diamond in Arkansas. 

https://katv.com/news/local/two-minnesota-visitors-find-19-carat-diamonds-arkansas-state-parks-charfield-crater-of-diamond-state-park-interpreter-tayler-markham-wet-sifiting-jessica-seth-erickson-pike-county-murfreesboro-public-mine-

Fucking AI...

11 hours ago, mdmost said:

Josh Duhamel and Emma Stone team up in a brand new comedy about a NYC couple who decide to get out of the rat race, sell all their possessions, and start a dairy farm in rural Oregon. Hijinks ensue as these two city slickers learn farming is really hard work. 

sub-buzz-1543-1687237234-2.png?downsize=

they got washington and oregon swapped.  oregon is the one that should be crackhead bicycling advocates.  washington looks like clean uppity folks.

sub-buzz-1568-1687237438-1.png?downsize=

11 hours ago, RDCanecutter said:

A sus ordedes Jefe.

Que onda Yucatan? Como estasssss?? 

• Drool 1