Hey AI tell me what the average person looks like in each of the 50 states

closetohumping

I saw this and looked at them all, whoever created the inputs is a bit racist, stereotypical and frankly shallow on their beliefs about what makes a person from a particular state.  You only have to look as far as Texas vis a vie the rest to say, cowboy hat? Really?

there are about 6-8 others that are cringe worthy.

It’s a bad output indicating really poor inputs. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, immamac said:

This is an example of a terrible OP for a potentially good thread. Can you please do more than just put a fucking link with 2 words and actually put content in your post so people will engage?

No fats was plenty enough to draw me in 

• Hook 'Em 1

12 minutes ago, immamac said:

This is an example of a terrible OP for a potentially good thread. Can you please do more than just put a fucking link with 2 words and actually put content in your post so people will engage?

You're right.  I posted that from the shitter and the post does reflect it.  My thoughts:

1. Curious what the inputs were.

2. Nailed Arizona, Arkansas, Iowa

3. Gave Indiana and Florida way too much credit.

4. Where are the fats?

7 minutes ago, mdmost said:

Texas got some RATs

sub-buzz-824-1687237340-1.png?downsize=6

Didn't this guy used  to be on our staff?  Coach Fedora?

Errybody likes the white girls.  And shallow attempts to include people of color imo.  I didn’t even think about fat folk. I guess the rainbow mafia isn’t “typical” either woulda been funny if two men showed up for CA that would have made it transparently stupid.  Really just laughable  all around. 

Edited by troph
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, closetohumping said:

Kind of thought they nailed Connecticut.  This is the Danforths, from Danbury:

Closeup of a man and woman

There were a couple I thought were probably on point that was one for sure.  Mississippi is just hilariously bad almost as bad as Texas, Texas, yee haw.

• Hook 'Em 1

This is laughably bad in many ways, but depending on how this was all actually prompted, I can see how this comes out the way it does from a racial makeup standpoint.  The US is what, 56-57% white (with European, ME or NA ancestry), 18-20% Hispanic/Latin American, 12-13% African American, 6-7% Asian American, and then other smaller groups.   

So in the whole it misses the mark pretty badly.  But then you start digging down into states themselves and start running against individual state demographics or whatever the hell they had it do to pick 2 representatives of said state.  Like 90% of Vermont is fucking white, so yea that is coming up whitey.  Ohio 80% white.  You start cutting out 10, 20, 30% of populations of a lot of states and miss on places like Texas/CA where there is a lot more diversity and the representation as whole gets sideways real quick. 

"Hey AI Overlord, give me Texas No Country For Old Men style, and while you're at it hit me with Guess Who's Coming to Dinner for Mississippi" 

Edited by Surly Bevo
  • Hook 'Em 2

22 minutes ago, Surly Bevo said:

This is laughably bad in many ways, but depending on how this was all actually prompted, I can see how this comes out the way it does from a racial makeup standpoint.  The US is what, 56-57% white (with European, ME or NA ancestry), 18-20% Hispanic/Latin American, 12-13% African American, 6-7% Asian American, and then other smaller groups.   

So in the whole it misses the mark pretty badly.  But then you start digging down into states themselves and start running against individual state demographics or whatever the hell they had it do to pick 2 representatives of said state.  Like 90% of Vermont is fucking white, so yea that is coming up whitey.  Ohio 80% white.  You start cutting out 10, 20, 30% of populations of a lot of states and miss on places like Texas/CA where there is a lot more diversity and the representation as whole gets sideways real quick. 

"Hey AI Overlord, give me Texas No Country For Old Men style, and while you're at it hit me with Guess Who's Coming to Dinner for Mississippi" 

What's with the blonde woman in California though?  Yeah, there are a lot of those, but it's a very diverse state. 

1 hour ago, Celery Man said:

Why NC looking like characters from The Last of Us

IMG_3057.thumb.jpeg.caa30dd30de6bd5a03cbbb3607884ce6.jpeg

I imagine this couple hangs out in the Outer Banks? 

• Haha 2

Alabama ticking-time-bomb vibe pretty much spot-on for inhabitants north to northeast of Birmingham.

South Carolina just got through making a baby.

Tennessee always one minute away from asking you about your relationship with the Lord.

Honestly no way to show Texas with just two people, so they went 1970s cowboy movie.

Enjoyed the Italian-heavy Northeast ones, with the undercurrent of hopelessness mixed with "hey I bet my cousin knows a guy who can fix this ticket for me."

Pennsylvania dude is my Pennsylvania bro-in-law with a beard. Woman looks like various hussies my Pennsylvania wife hated growing up, so I reckon it's dead-on.

I wanna party with Hawaii.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1