Prominent NY architect (not George Costanza) arrested and charged with six counts of murder dating to 2010

C-Man

21 hours ago, 4th and 5 said:

admissible

family member DNA was collected from something discarded, like a cup at a restaurant, no expectation of privacy in something that is put in the trash

and furthermore, defendant has no expectation of privacy in the DNA of another (no standing to challenge a search or seizure)

and I'm sure they just executed a warrant already for a buccal swab on him and it'll exclude double the number of people on earth

still, there is a chance Craig James did this

No idea what a "buccal swab" is, but I hope it's something large and painful up the ass. 

On 7/14/2023 at 4:54 PM, 4th and 5 said:

admissible

family member DNA was collected from something discarded, like a cup at a restaurant, no expectation of privacy in something that is put in the trash

and furthermore, defendant has no expectation of privacy in the DNA of another (no standing to challenge a search or seizure)

and I'm sure they just executed a warrant already for a buccal swab on him and it'll exclude double the number of people on earth

What if his lawyer strenuously objects?

On 7/14/2023 at 4:12 PM, Upgrayedd said:

Great.  Got 13 RFIs and 8 submittals that ain’t gonna get processed.

GC is going to have his excuse for schedule slip now.

probably should respond with "means and methods" on each and get 'em returned.

Edited by yoladu
  • Haha 1

On 7/15/2023 at 1:15 AM, Ted Lange said:

You would think that a search for 10 year school girl and 10 year old blonde girl would throw up some alarm bells on the Google machine.  Hell, I'm probably on a watch list now just for typing that.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Not a cat said:

You would think that a search for 10 year school girl and 10 year old blonde girl would throw up some alarm bells on the Google machine.  Hell, I'm probably on a watch list now just for typing that.

I wonder how old his daughter was, or his daughter's friends were, when he made that search?  Pretty specific in looking for a specific age.

Officials found between 200 and 300 firearms in a walled-off vault behind a locked metal door in Heuermann’s basement, according to a source with knowledge of the case.

The stash included pistols, revolvers and semi-automatic rifles. Heuermann was an avid hunter, but the trove was more guns than authorities were expecting – they only knew of 92 that he had registered in the state.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/07/17/us/gilgo-beach-serial-killings-suspect-investigation-what-we-know/index.html

huh, go figure that this fucking psychopath was also a gun collector. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2