Tell me about ou

Texas007

11 hours ago, 'stache said:

When is aggy going to build their statue to him and put him in their "hall of champions?"

"This place means the world to me. I told everybody last night, I had a rocky start to my college career," Murray said to the crowd. "I chose the wrong school. "As soon as I stepped on campus, I texted my pops — I told him, 'I should've been here the whole time.'"

Soon.  LOL

24 minutes ago, 'stache said:

Part of a leadership session and met with Venables in his office, built for Bob Stoops. Still smells like dicks. He’s far more inspiring than an ordinary person but nothing really stuck out, he’ll be gone by SEC time, guarantee.

IMG_1191.jpeg

So many questions.  But props…

15 hours ago, 'stache said:

Part of a leadership session and met with Venables in his office, built for Bob Stoops. Still smells like dicks. He’s far more inspiring than an ordinary person but nothing really stuck out, he’ll be gone by SEC time, guarantee.

IMG_1191.jpeg

Brent looks like he's in the middle of doing meth and was caught by those people standing next to him as you can tell the look of disappointment of their faces that he didn't save any for them. Looks like he's holding a syringe in his left pocket with eagerness to shoot up again. 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
38 minutes ago, A’Dam Psycho said:

If Vegetables is smart he’ll just start JA. We all know he’s gonna be the guy there. Get him ready for SEC play. BV is probably gonna waste a year playing grab ass with DG tho

No shit he'll play grab ass with DG. It's his final season of eligibility. Arnold will redshirt and learn the offense while the sooners struggle again. Then Dillon will be thanked for his efforts and shown the door. I'll laugh if they give General Booty playing time. This year's OU chant should be, "we want Booty!" lol

Edited by Longboard Horn

• 1 month later...

These motherfuckers have been lucky and spoiled with head corches for far too long. Admittedly a wee bit too early, but Venables is giving me vibes of Charlie Strong cluelessness combined with Tom Hermans arrogance and incompetence. It will be glorious to watch it play out in the coming years

• 2 weeks later...