2023 Houston Texans thread

Macklemore

For all you Tunsil haters. PFF’s season end awards:

BEST PASS BLOCKER: T LAREMY TUNSIL, HOUSTON TEXANS

Honorable mention: T Tyron Smith, Dallas Cowboys; T Rashawn Slater, Los Angeles Chargers

Tunsil was once again peerless as a pass protector and got the benefit of playing in a lineman-friendly scheme brought over by offensive coordinator Bobby Slowik from San Francisco. Tunsil allowed just 20 pressures over 14 games, earning the second-best PFF pass-blocking grade of any tackle, narrowly trailing Dallas' Tyron Smith, who missed more time.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

18 minutes ago, TonyTexas said:

I’m so glad the Texans are playing at home this weekend. Saturday night in KC is supposed to be below 0°. The game in Buffalo is forecasted for snow and winds at 35+

Yep. We really really needed to win to avoid those places. 

This is such a likable team.  Like I've said before, I grew up in SA far away from the Dallas-Houston rivalry bullshit.  I cheered for the Cowboys and Oilers, the Astros and the Rangers...not the Rockets, because fuck the Rockets.  But I am so goddamn excited about this team and the next several years with DeMeco, CJ, and Will Anderson.  The fact that they got 3 cornerstone players all in the same year??  I'm so much more excited about what the Texans have in front of them, regardless of what happens tomorrow, than the Cowboys and it isn't even close!  I really hope I get to see happy crying Hannah tomorrow!

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, TonyTexas said:

Are you wearing your tailored, Chinese knock-off jersey?

LOL no I’m not wearing a jersey. I don’t have any jerseys of the current players. They only had Davis Mills, Dameon Pierce and Jonathan Greenard available. Plan on getting jerseys for CJ, Terminator and Stingley once the new unis come out before the Draft.

The Cushing hype video they’re playing in the stadium is off the chain with highlights from the 2011 Browns game which was his best game and where the famous picture of his with a bloody nose after a headbutt came from. I fucking loved Cushing. One of my all time favorites  

Edited by Macklemore
  • Like 1