Surly Horns Burnt Ends Flag @ Gameday for OU

immamac

Does anyone want to volunteer to get there with a long flag pole and fly one of our 6ft x 4 ft flags? have one with and without grommets and a sleeve need a long pvc flag pole or similar. I usually have too much family bullshit to make it in time, but would really like to get on the broadcast if possible this year with the flags.

Just now, Longboard Horn said:

If I lived in Austin I would take you up on that. I'll be at gameday, but I live in Dallas

I'll be in Dallas the night before as always at Lee Harvey's can get you the flag Friday any time in the afternoon. 

Just now, Longboard Horn said:

I'm also going to the game so I'm not sure what to do with the poles. 

Can get them from you when I join you when I arrive - I just usually have bullshit that keeps me from getting there before 8AM when they let people in. I'll be there early and take the stuff from you etc. 

Bump 

I have a telescope pole that can reach 20 feet, but with how big it is I’m not sure they’re going to let me into the fair with it. Does anybody have the collapsible fern flag poles that I could borrow? Can you get them from you at Lee Harvey’s tomorrow afternoon and you can get them back from @immamac at the fair when he meets up with me to get the flag at game day. 

That's a nope.
If someone had contacted me via phone, I could have picked it up & then deposited @ [mention=593]Brisketexan[/mention] 's... I drove up to Round Rock & was within 10 minutes of his house as I headed up MoPac.

& I have Ø idea where in Drip it is that [mention=397]immamac[/mention] lives, however I'm fairly certain I live W of him so it would def. have been on the way.