NFL Week 6

shadow_operative2.0

2 minutes ago, Rimbo said:

I can't even grasp how two of the best coaches of our era have somehow been fooled into employing this man.

The real Saban and Belichick got sucked into his chin dimple thing. It’s massive. The Saban and Bellichick you see before you now are not them. It’s what the chin hole spat out. 

IMG_7657.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Just now, shadow_operative2.0 said:

In news that will shock no one, Jimmy G has died again. 

Dude can’t stay healthy. I remember my first crappy job and my manager was like “your best ability is your availability.” So there’s that. He should just hang it up. he makes it like 6-7 games a season if that. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Pimphand said:

Does anyone know why KEYE is just showing the news instead of the Patriots Raiders game?

Later in the season only Fox or CBS gets the afternoon game. It’s Fox’s weekend I guess. They show usually the NFC headliner. CBS gets AFC afternoon headliner. 

1 minute ago, Nicole44 said:

Later in the season only Fox or CBS gets the afternoon game. It’s Fox’s weekend I guess. They show usually the NFC headliner. CBS gets AFC afternoon headliner. 

WTH? It is this some sort of Austin is a pansy town deal? I was wanting to see the Patriot meltdown but thanks for the context.