NBA 2023-24

shadow_operative

What was that? Eight points in the final 30 seconds, or even less time than that. Crazy ending. Great job by the Knicks. Wow. I’m not really even a Knicks fan. I kind of rooted for them when a friend played for them but, that’s about it.

New York Knicks L GIF by Sidetalk

Edited by PittsburghTiger
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Chewbacca said:
53 minutes ago, Kermit said:
Lakers to Denver, “Nobody beats us 9 times in a row!”

You mean 10. It's currently at 9.

It doesn’t matter. Lakers are fucking this one up too.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Stringer said:

That triple double stat was insane. What a player.

people take a 29/20/10 game for granted.  The number of times a 20/20/10 game has happened in the playoffs is pretty low...8 total.  Jokic now has 4 of those.

Not a smart play for a veteran like LeBron...

Last possession for Lakers LeBron took a 3pt shot way too early at 16.4 secs, leaving too much time for Denver to get their great game winning shot.

Lakers started their last offensive possession at 29.4 secs... 

Not a smart play for a veteran like LeBron...
Last possession for Lakers LeBron took a 3pt shot way too early at 16.4 secs, leaving too much time for Denver to get their great game winning shot.
Lakers started their last offensive possession at 29.4 secs... 

Yea. To his defense he was “feeing it” I guess, but wayyyyy too early for a heat check
  • Like 1

Lakers threw a roundhouse in Game 1 and lost by double digits, only to throw a fucking Falcon Punch in Game 2 and still lose at the buzzer. I figure they fold but what LeBron can still do at 39 is wild.  Jokic is inevitable right now. 

Darvin Ham seems like he sucks?  

Lakers threw a roundhouse in Game 1 and lost by double digits, only to throw a fucking Falcon Punch in Game 2 and still lose at the buzzer. I figure they fold but what LeBron can still do at 39 is wild.  Jokic is inevitable right now. 

Darvin Ham seems like he sucks?  

DLO had a decent game for dlo standards and they still blew a 20 pt 2nd half lead.

Maybe it needs to be a full 48 DLo game

people take a 29/20/10 game for granted.  The number of times a 20/20/10 game has happened in the playoffs is pretty low...8 total.  Jokic now has 4 of those.

The stat on Inside the NBA was 25/20/10 games and it was 2 by Wilt and 1 each by Kareem and Dave Cowans. Jokic has 4. So, he has as many as the rest of the NBA, in its’ history.

53 minutes ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

DLO had a decent game for dlo standards and they still blew a 20 pt 2nd half lead.

Maybe it needs to be a full 48 DLo game

Davis was incredible in the first half and then they never went to him down the stretch?

4 minutes ago, Kermit said:

Announcer talk: Reggie is getting worse. Does he actually prepare for these games, or just spout colloquialisms?

I enjoy Reggie as a human but he's bad as an announcer. Extremely bad. It's to the point where I see other analysts and commentators throwing shade.