KU @ ISU -2.5 - 6pm on ESPN

Al_4_ISU

2 minutes ago, Al_4_ISU said:

If I made overtures some 20 something blondes, I’d likely suffer a similar fate to Jake.

Mrs. Al4ISU later that night-

“You know how it works, Al. You ride with the young coeds, you die with the young coeds. Sorry, you crossed the line.”

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

• Pancho changed the title to KU @ ISU -2.5 - 6pm on ESPN

As a Texas fan, who should I be going for?

Kansas, to knock Iowa State out of the running for the conference championship (assuming UT wins out), plus a "quality" win in the bag?

Or

Iowa State, to give them a stronger record and give Texas a better potential "quality" win week in two weeks?

7 minutes ago, bolverk said:

As a Texas fan, who should I be going for?

Kansas, to knock Iowa State out of the running for the conference championship (assuming UT wins out), plus a "quality" win in the bag?

Or

Iowa State, to give them a stronger record and give Texas a better potential "quality" win week in two weeks?

KU. Keep them a ranked win on our resume 

• Hook 'Em 1

10 minutes ago, Rickylovesweed said:

Iowa State is losing several more games. I don't think they're a Big 12 threat at all. 

Down 21-3 to Kansas

@ BYU

Texas

@ Kansas State.

They will be underdogs in every game remaining and need a miracle to come back against Kansas. 

I dunno BYU is pretty shitty and currently getting bombed 30-0 by Country Roads midway through the third quarter.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1