Colorado at Washington St, 9:30 on FS1

shadow_operative2.0

2 minutes ago, SDG said:

Are saying people shouldn’t start actual game threads for games on the football forum?  

that’s a new rule to me…. 

No sir, not at all. I like the specific games threads and the other games threads for MAC and shit like that. Just remember, every time we create a new thread ERCOT raises our rates. We are like bitcoin miners of football and stupid shit.  

3 minutes ago, InkaUtexas said:

No sir, not at all. I like the specific games threads and the other games threads for MAC and shit like that. Just remember, every time we create a new thread ERCOT raises our rates. We are like bitcoin miners of football and stupid shit.  

Well then sit back, relax, and enjoy the 2nd half.  

• Hook 'Em 1

And Desmond Howard or one of the other ESPN  dorks had them destined to the playoffs….

6202bbee527047551376db0069447be0.jpg

(and to be clear, i was pulling for Deion and them and was excited for their initial success but, as a Dallas resident, i also remember the Prime Prep problems). Why can’t you have nice things, Deion? Also guessing he is one of the few “potential candidates” that now won’t have to “turn down” aggy?
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Blotto said:

They can basically name their score right, I wonder how deep they go. You know Wazzou wants to make a statement

They did that in court this week. Now Oregon state needs to put the football world on notice tomorrow.  

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, Hmbre97 said:

I was half-ass watching. Did that ball go directly back to him when the lineman batted it down? I glanced over and I thought it bounced off the ground, up into his hands.

Yex. QB completed 2 passes on that play. 1 to himself and the other to Washington State. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Pods said:

Yex. QB completed 2 passes on that play. 1 to himself and the other to Washington State. 

Honestly because they declined the penalty that has to be possibly the only time in CFB history that a player had a completion, a reception, and an interception recorded on a single play, right? That can't have happened very many times before.

Edited by Huckleberry
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1