Aggy @ #14 LSU - SEC Network

Neonmoon

4 minutes ago, Rickylovesweed said:

I'm honestly fully on board the Daniels Heisman campaign if they win this. 

They have arguably the worst P5 defense in the country and their running game is just OK if you don't include Daniels scrambles. The fact this might be a 3 loss team is insane. 

The Heisman is a trash award, always has been.  Never forget that Paul Hornung won it on a 2-8 team.  Jim Brown didn't win it.  

• Hook 'Em 7

3 minutes ago, Laxtonto said:

Does this game make E Robinson a target for a lower tier job? Would he be a horrible fit at say Syracuse?

Coach from Oregon St. is leaving for Michigan St., so there's an opening there. 

IMO, he's done a darn good job so far today.  I'd be willing to give him a shot.  

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, coachherman'sgrill said:

Kinda related note, anyone following the drama of the LSU women's basketball? 

Women’s hoops scandals always revolve around lesbian cat fights. I can’t imagine that this is any different.

28 minutes ago, Kel Varnsen said:

aggy just need to keep this staff. Don't have an actual head coach just interim. It would save them cash.

10 minutes ago, Laxtonto said:

Does this game make E Robinson a target for a lower tier job? Would he be a horrible fit at say Syracuse?

6 minutes ago, texastroubadour said:

Petrino’s audition?

The disrespect for E Robinson is insane on this board. 

Robinson is currently the head coach, not Petrino.

Robinson is making the 4th down decisions.

Robinson is the stud recruiter that the players like.

A&M should hire Robinson as the full time coach, but it’s doubtful that they will do the smart thing. They would just need to get a competent OL coach & a competent QB coach and they would be in pretty decent shape.

But if A&M were rational & competent, they would t be regarded…

…the way they are. 

1 minute ago, Napoleon said:

Women’s hoops scandals always revolve around lesbian cat fights. I can’t imagine that this is any different.

The disrespect for E Robinson is insane on this board. 

Robinson is currently the head coach, not Petrino.

Robinson is making the 4th down decisions.

Robinson is the stud recruiter that the players like.

A&M should hire Robinson as the full time coach, but it’s doubtful that they will do the smart thing. They would just need to get a competent OL coach & a competent QB coach and they would be in pretty decent shape.

But if A&M were rational & competent, they would t be regarded…

…the way they are. 

I will say this, if Robinson needs a gig and would like to recruit and coach d-linemen, I'd be interested.  

19 minutes ago, Laxtonto said:

There's a case to be made for A&M retaining him. Not the sexy hire, but a solid coach and recruiter who presumably could be had for a decent price. In short, he's pretty much their Rodney Terry. 

3 minutes ago, Laxtonto said:

aggy get of schedule early, they get screwed. If they cant set them up to play 4 downs and a cloud of dust they are in trouble

Henderson doesn't have great pocket presence. He bails way too early. It's just working more than it should in a game like this because LSU's D is atrocious. 

I don't see Kelly as much of a threat at LSU no matter the result of this game. 

He might have some good teams but he's never going to have another QB like Daniels again. This was his year if he could just produce an average defense. Couldn't do it. 

Edited by Rickylovesweed
  • Hook 'Em 1