Florida vs. FSU — 6PM ESPN

Zeus

2 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

See you swamp gator. Not sure after what I saw tonite it was a good idea for this squad to advance to a bowl game. Have to hope the Huskies can get the ducks twice. I think y’all just need to be Husky fans and deal with it. 

Damn near everyone I work with went to wash for eithe undergrad or grad school. And they care about football, but they don’t care like most of the country does. Happy to root for em, would love to play em in the cfp. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Just now, Vic Mackey said:
3 minutes ago, Hank_Hill said:
Am I sure that a 10 win team is better than Florida??? 

They just lost to Kentucky. And play in a shit conference.

FSU plays in the same conference and just went to the wire with a team that also lost to Kentucky, by double digits. Try again.

1 minute ago, Macklemore said:

Fuck you @Gatorubet you thin skinned bitch 

We just lost a rivalry game and a chance at a ball game while playing like brain-dead undisciplined assholes - with most of our skill players out.  And I’ve been drinking heavily.  So take your little fuck you emoticon symbol on a football thread you little Cunt, and like it. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 6
  • Fuck You 4

Just now, Vic Mackey said:
3 minutes ago, Hank_Hill said:
Am I sure that a 10 win team is better than Florida??? 

They just lost to Kentucky. And play in a shit conference.

I enjoy most of your takes, Vic. You're an NFL guy, the loss to Kentucky means fuck all. Louisville will score on FSU. Don't make me post Ursula updates in the nsfw thead.

1 minute ago, Gatorubet said:

We just lost a rivalry game and a chance at a ball game while playing like brain-dead undisciplined assholes - with most of our skill players out.  And I’ve been drinking heavily.  So take your little fuck you emoticon symbol on a football thread you little Cunt, and like it. 

This is why you fit in well here

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Fondren & Main said:

It’s amazing how nobody can help us out.  Well, at least OU got fucked.

“12 Big 12 championships” certainly had a ring to it. I suppose we’ll have to settle for 11 and the knowledge we have played our last Big 12 game ever. 

21 minutes ago, Gatorubet said:

20 minutes ago, F250 said:

Fuck you, you wrinkled ass old fuck. Your state and team is refried goat shit.

This is why I’m here.  

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

We have a million b12 championships.  No need to backdoor into another.  The minute you lose to OSU and KU, kindly bow out.  

Why don’t you go fuck yourself?  Respectfully of course.  Because you post naked whores…some of which you should post here since I’m depressed.

• Like 1

Just now, Fondren & Main said:

Why don’t you go fuck yourself?  Respectfully of course.  Because you post naked whores…some of which you should post here since I’m depressed.

God damn it.  I am behind on posting that shit.  And you guys are fine.  You still have several outs next week.  Just beat the shit out of mullet.  

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, n64ra said:

What dumbasses that nailed the FSU QB on his slide. UF could have won.

Yeah just let him run for the first down to avoid the penalty. The slide rule is bull shit and it’s used to drop your head to your hip level at the last second and draw a penalty. 

If you want to “give yourself up” you should have to do it when nobody is within 3 yards. 

The dude slides at the last possible second like Dillon Gabriel he deserves to get wrecked. 

• Hook 'Em 1

9 minutes ago, Zeus said:

Yeah just let him run for the first down to avoid the penalty. The slide rule is bull shit and it’s used to drop your head to your hip level at the last second and draw a penalty. 

If you want to “give yourself up” you should have to do it when nobody is within 3 yards. 

The dude slides at the last possible second like Dillon Gabriel he deserves to get wrecked. 

Dillion Gabriel is a wuss. He’s a poster boy on why the slide should not be held against a player who makes head to head contact.  I can’t stand that shit anymore. 

• Hook 'Em 1