NFL Week 15

shadow_operative2.0

This game sort of intrigues me Jacksonville v Baltimore. Ravens should win handily but I think it will be a close one for some reason. Lamar always falls apart near the postseason or right in it. People say that won’t happen this year. They may be right. But I ain’t seen  Mr MVP pull his weight in the waning weeks of December and post season yet. Hoping for a fun match up. The games this weekend were full of drama and high stakes. Let’s go! 

1 minute ago, Enemy07 said:

This woman? on NBC has massive hands.

Maria Taylor is 6.2” and hugely pregnant after trying and failing for years with miscarriages. She was a star college volleyball player. I don’t normally take offense at the chick remarks on this thread but she does a great job. Most of the ladies they throw in these types of programs are hugely annoying and cannon fodder and truly add nothing. She actually has some gravitas and is pretty hot imo when she’s not massively pregnant. It’s her first pregnancy (outside of the miscarriages.) 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

You shouldn't take offense to anyones opinion, only think about it logically. If you did, there is something deeper inside you that needs maintenance. I make fun of every type of person. Hmmm...how else should I have made that comment to not offend anyone? I am kind of dumb about being politically correct. But your response was overall logical. You seem different from most woman. Of course you finished your schooling at UT too? I have met a lot of idiots at UT though. Nice that you portray the opposite. Glad to have met you in here. Hookem

Edited by Enemy07
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Enemy07 said:

The Jaguar uniforms are amazing. NFL needs more solid color uniforms and get rid of the old out dated ones. Specifically, the ones that have double/triple stripes and look like grandpa tube socks.

The pool shots are my favorite. Like who would want to be in that pool? Ever? It’s a Petri dish 

5 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

The Ravens OC is going to be highly sought after. I think the Ravens are what Miami wants to be. Miami is close but not quite on the same level of being able to punch back defensively. 

You do not think Lawrence is what makes this offense excel? interesting

• Hook 'Em 1