NFL Week 15

shadow_operative2.0

It’s a cool story. The agent and DeVito. Read a little more about the agent this past week. We know how these stories typically end but it would be cool if it somehow worked out for both of them. At any rate, I bet DeVito’s family has been having a little fun in New Orleans the past day or so. 

Edited by Nicole44

6 minutes ago, Celery Man said:

Love just catching the jets game on red zone and they’re talking up Wilson potentially finishing the year strong and then he turns the ball over on their own 1

I am convinced some of the announcers/hosts are wizards or warlocks. They somehow trigger bad play whenever they say something like that. 

The Chiefs don’t look like a SB winner. Or even the AFC winner right now. I think the loss of Bieniemy is just as big of a deal as not having the same type WRs they are accustomed to having. They look frustrated and wore out (I get it it’s hard to repeat SBs and continue dominance when you’ve got a target on your back) but expensive QB means less expensive weapons. You neutralize Kelce who is aging and you have a decent chance to beat KC.