Cowboys Bills

Surly Bevo

"Prepare ourselves for that playoff run..."- Mike McCarthy

Whatever you fucking say, fathead.  A doughnut has a better chance of going stale at your house than the Pokes going anywhere in the NFC bracket.

1 minute ago, Nicole44 said:

Literally the Bills can smoke dope on the sideline at this point. We aren’t overcoming an 18 point deficit. 

Funny you say that.  It appears the Cowboys did that before the game and at halftime.

Just now, slorch said:

Funny you say that.  It appears the Cowboys did that before the game and at halftime.

They buy into their own hype every year. I mostly do to a point. They have to prove to me they belong by actually beating teams with winning records and winning on the road. They are like the rich kid that won’t fight you on the playground. They piss me off. And when they are all feeling themselves and the hype and the MVP of all of it…we get a box of shit. 

Just now, Vic Mackey said:

Another game against a good offense and Parsons is a complete no show. But hey, he will get some sacks and dance around against Washington and the NY teams. Yay 

Yea, but he did tweek his knee early

And Josh Allen is an idiot.  He will lose his career over the shit he does at some point.  It's admirable but stupid.  

1 minute ago, Nicole44 said:

They buy into their own hype every year. I mostly do to a point. They have to prove to me they belong by actually beating teams with winning records and winning on the road. They are like the rich kid that won’t fight you on the playground. They piss me off. And when they are all feeling themselves and the hype and the MVP of all of it…we get a box of shit. 

I have been laughing at the MVP talk all season.  He isn't one.

Thought the defense might have turned the corner.  They didn't.

Cook looks like Thurman Thomas against the Cowboys today.
Gotdam dudes.  Show a fucking pulse.
The Bills likely would have not sat on their timeouts...

Thurman Thomas? I recall Thurman sucking terrible in all four Super Bowls, particularly the two with us. So bad in 93 that after his second fumble he took himself out of the game with “cramps”.

Our d is tackling like they are playing against a make a wish kid.
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Texzilla58 said:

Thurman Thomas? I recall Thurman sucking terrible in all four Super Bowls, particularly the two with us. So bad in 93 that after his second fumble he took himself out of the game with “cramps”.

Our d is tackling like they are playing against a make a wish kid.

Dude is in the HoF, and retired as the 9th leading rusher in NFL history, no?  or might you prefer the murderer, OJ?

Edited by slorch