NFL Week 16

shadow_operative2.0

37 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

You’d like to think so. I mean look at what he’s done with the defense. The players love him. Keep him and draft a QB or find someone decent and stable in free agency that’s not injury prone. Give him a chance to see what he can do. We have so few black head coaches it seems like the best move is to give him a legit chance. They could possibly win the division and be in the playoffs for sure. Thats a hell of a turnaround 

Its the Raiders so none of that shit you said is gonna happen

25 minutes ago, Pam Cummings said:

Haha yeah Mark Davis is just itching to not hire this guy. You can feel it.

21 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

I think he’s always itching.  But that’s a different story.  

When you look in the mirror, and looking back at you every day is Simple Jack, I think everything is on the table as far as fuckupability.

Animated GIF

1 minute ago, Michael Knight said:

Its the Raiders so none of that shit you said is gonna happen

I mean it’s Mark Davis. Who really knows? If the Raiders win the division which is somewhat doable, he might possibly hire him. I just don’t  see how there are so many better options. I’ve heard the names being brought up for the Chargers and other teams it’s not like there are a ton of huge “wow” guys. I would say if mark doesn’t hire him for the HC position  some team will snap AP up that needs a HC.

So if Mark Davis goes the Dumb and Dumber route like his Lloyd Christmas haircut AP will be another team’s gain.

giphy.gif

IMG_8677.jpeg

1 minute ago, PittsburghTiger said:

I’m not one the Tommy DeVito train. His manager/agent rubs me the wrong way. He pulled some shit this past week with a pizza restaurant that made Tommy look bad. Plus, he’s from Syracuse, and that’s a disqualification for me.

The Agent for sure screwed up. Tommy went there unannounced for free (no contract) and made good. He’s a good kid. I think it just means a lot from guys like him growing up in the tri state area to see someone like them on the field. 

I know the giants have like zero fucking chance, but thats twice the officials have totally fucked over NY... the bullshit delay of game flag at the end of the half where there was ZERO chance philly could have gotten set and snapped a ball in 3 seconds.   and then that flag on the fucking center, who didnt move the ball at all

There has to be some analytic metric or something about the out route short of the sticks. Every damn game it seems to get called. And it seemingly has nothing to do with the distance. Drake Stoops went 4 yards when the sticks were five yards away. The Giants receiver just went half a yard out when they needed a full yard. It can't be that every offensive coordinator is stupid or that receivers are all bad at finding the sticks. I really don't understand how regular that play is that ends up short on 4th down.