Saving seats by the pool

?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Ok to save seats

• Yes
    • No
    • Depends(please elaborate)

7 hours ago, SimonBolivar said:

It's a bitch ass move, but what can you do?

Pick up the stuff and stack it neatly nearby or on the next chair over and start using it.  

Fine to do it if you’re actually in the pool or just ran to get a drink or something. You don’t get to fence off lounge chairs all day for when you feel like coming by. 

• Hook 'Em 6

Saving while you have breakfast or lunch is ok. But, those fuckers that walk down there at 5 in the morning to put a towel or book down and then go back to their room until late morning or early afternoon can fuck off. One of many reasons I don’t do resort pools either.   

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Atxracer said:

Saving while you have breakfast or lunch is ok. But, those fuckers that walk down there at 5 in the morning to put a towel or book down and then go back to their room until late morning or early afternoon can fuck off. One of many reasons I don’t do resort pools either.   

Nah, if you are going to sit down somewhere else and have a meal, you’ve left the pool. Maybe you’re coming back, but you went and did something else.  Your chairs are fair game. 

The chairs are there to be used and if you’re not, someone else should. 

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, 956 Worldwide said:

Nah, if you are going to sit down somewhere else and have a meal, you’ve left the pool. Maybe you’re coming back, but you went and did something else.  Your chairs are fair game. 

The chairs are there to be used and if you’re not, someone else should. 

It’s your chair as long as you remain in the pool area - in the pool, at the bar, going to the bathroom. Once you leave the pool area for good, it’s fair game. 

• Hook 'Em 3

I can only speak of the Hilton Resorts but you are not allowed to reserve them. It's first come first serve, being a diamond member notwithstanding. I also notice they enforce the rule as folks who string out 5 towels across seats or cabanas are asked to remove them.

• Hook 'Em 2

I have noticed that there is almost always ample seating available around the pool at the La Quinta in Lafayette, or the Days Inn in Beaumont.  I don't understand this issue that y'all seem so concerned about.  You pick up some White Claw at the quickie mart around the corner, head poolside, and soak up the atmosphere.

• Haha 2