Houston Murderer on the Loose

Etexhorn13

Seriously, how has there not been a thread talking about this? Just heard from a friend that lives in LA that an old classmate of his was the guy they found murdered today, but before that I hadn't heard anything about this and I live within 20 min of all of it. Crazy guy kills old woman, steals her car, and goes on to murder mattress store workers at different spots and shoot and or rob a couple and a bus driver last night and this morning.

Man wanted in connection to multiple homicides, assaults, robberies, officials say

http://abc13.com/manhunt-parolee-on-the-run-after-3-killed-in-crime-spree/3773068/

Eyewitness News learned Rodriguez has convictions for burglary, attempted aggravated sex abuse, auto theft, and criminal trespassing, all since 1989. He is a registered sex offender.

Last September, Rodriguez made parole and was released from prison. In a startling revelation, police believe Rodriguez had cut off an ankle monitor that had been tracking his movements.

Well that's unfortunate, I keep reading that we have too many in prison and that ankle monitors are the solution.  Can't wait to have more of these guys on the street.

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

12 minutes ago, Stros said:

I think Houston has many killers on the loose. I hope he gets eaten by a pack of wild dogs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I read there’s plenty of coyotes running loose on the nextdoor thread, so it may happen 

In a startling revelation, police believe Rodriguez had cut off an ankle monitor 

Startling huh?

Watched a 20/20 ep on the fallacy of ankle monitors a few weeks back. Now that was startling. Apparently a lot of these devices and the people being paid to monitor them aren’t worth a fuck.

5 minutes ago, Sandman said:

I just watched one of those forensic shows about a quadruple homicide in Houston, so this hits close to home.

i am fascinated by one where the son had his best buddy kill his parents and sibling(s) after coming home from a dinner, shooting the suspect in the arm to make him look innocent too.That was in a Houston suburb in the 1990s. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Orca of Peace said:

i am fascinated by one where the son had his best buddy kill his parents and sibling(s) after coming home from a dinner, shooting the suspect in the arm to make him look innocent too.That was in a Houston suburb in the 1990s. 

I just saw that one too. That kid was a prick.

"[He and his friends] took a car and they would run away to different places." she said. "... He was never violent." He had a good heart, she added.

Bitch, the only good heart he had was the one cut out of the victim's chest.

"I think that part of [his alleged crimes] could have been he was taking drugs, because he wasn't like that about two or three weeks ago," Delores Rodriguez said.

Fuck you. Just admit that your son is a POS.