Texas (+4.5) @ Texas Tech- Tuesday, 8pm on ESPN

shadow_operative

Brock is gonna put on his wizard hat and somehow score another 2 years of eligibility, during which time he'll finish his PhD in Advertising, release a video of him boning some Lake Travis cheer chick that lands him 10s of million$, and he'll still get tossed every time we play A&M. 

And Tceh will watch it all from the sidelines.  Win win.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Uncle Nate said:

1.  Told you so. 
2. Brock Cunningham is a dirty POS and I hope nothing but the worst for him. 

Fuck you if you disagree. Don’t care. 

Brock has one thing going for him...he wasn't pathetic enough to settle for Tech. 

3 hours ago, Uncle Nate said:

1.  Told you so. 

If only he was as classy as the Tech fans who fought cops and threw airplane bottles of svedka onto the court in a 20 point blowout. We should all aspire to be like the toothless wonders who pass as students in Lubbock. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Uncle Nate said:

1.  Told you so. 

It's almost over dude.  just keep the sharp objects locked up and you can put Texas in your rearview mirror.

On 2/28/2024 at 10:36 AM, closetojumping said:

I applaud Cunningham's effort and loved it during the game. That said, he abandoned any notion of going for the ball and threw a side body block at the guy. While watching the replays immediately afterward, I shrugged and thought to myself "yeah, he's getting tossed". It came across as flagrant, and worthwhile.

should have just been 2 minutes for boarding

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, Dennis Taylor said:

Looks like aggy lost out on a potential corps turd but alas with his academic limitations tech was apparently his dream school 

Screenshot_20240229-064357_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20240229-064751_Instagram.jpg

Hahahahaha dude screenshotted a Tech acceptance letter and posted it on his ig.

That's like posting your 72 month, $300/mo finance terms at 14% interest for a used Camry. 

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

How much did you lose?

Luckily not that much.  Only a couple hundred.  On that bet at least.  After a decent Sunday night, it was a pretty poor night of gambling all around on Tues.  I should have let the Horns overachieving and Stars underachieving act as a sign that maybe the house had my number and catch up on sleep, but proceeded to hit the tables late night after a client event instead and paid for it.

32 minutes ago, Skipper said:

Luckily not that much.  Only a couple hundred.  On that bet at least.  After a decent Sunday night, it was a pretty poor night of gambling all around on Tues.  I should have let the Horns overachieving and Stars underachieving act as a sign that maybe the house had my number and catch up on sleep, but proceeded to hit the tables late night after a client event instead and paid for it.

Sounds like you had fun anyway.

I went in November and then again in December, and I did really well on sports betting except for a few killer college football outcomes in November that, because I particularly heavy on them, almost wrecked the whole damned thing on that trip from the sports betting perspective. Still finished up but not by much and then did outstanding in Dec. Fast forward to being in NOLA for the New Year's game and I decided that I had everything figured out. Placed four bets at $250 each on parlays. Total wipeout. I'll be back to both places in the next few months and will do it all over again, probably. 

21 hours ago, Uncle Nate said:

1.  Told you so. 

Uh-huh. I always curse those whose opinions don't matter to me. Work through your self-contradiction. You super duper greatly care what the folks on this board think about your opinions. That's why you come to a board not meant for you and tell us your opinions on things. Because you care what we think and desire a reaction.

Deep down in the places you don't talk about at tailgates, you want Texas fans to listen to you. You need that validation. You use words like POS, Fuck you, and worst. We use these words to put you in your place. You use them as envious deflection when you're taking another loss. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very exposure that Texas provides and then questions the manner in which they provide it. I would rather that you just said "thank you" and went back to your second tier. Otherwise, I suggest you recognize your place in the hierarchy. Either way, we don't give a damn what you think you're entitled to. You will return to your dustbowl town and try to remember as the years pass when anyone outside the state knew you existed.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

41 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

I went in November and then again in December, and I did really well on sports betting except for a few killer college football outcomes in November that, because I particularly heavy on them, almost wrecked the whole damned thing on that trip from the sports betting perspective. Still finished up but not by much and then did outstanding in Dec. Fast forward to being in NOLA for the New Year's game and I decided that I had everything figured out. Placed four bets at $250 each on parlays. Total wipeout. I'll be back to both places in the next few months and will do it all over again, probably. 

I see you done blew all that money I sent your way

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Herpa Derpa said:

Uh-huh. I always curse those whose opinions don't matter to me. Work through your self-contradiction. You super duper greatly care what the folks on this board think about your opinions. That's why you come to a board not meant for you and tell us your opinions on things. Because you care what we think and desire a reaction.

Deep down in the places you don't talk about at tailgates, you want Texas fans to listen to you. You need that validation. You use words like POS, Fuck you, and worst. We use these words to put you in your place. You use them as envious deflection when you're taking another loss. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very exposure that Texas provides and then questions the manner in which they provide it. I would rather that you just said "thank you" and went back to your second tier. Otherwise, I suggest you recognize your place in the hierarchy. Either way, we don't give a damn what you think you're entitled to. You will return to your dustbowl town and try to remember as the years pass when anyone outside the state knew you existed.

So you did order the Code Red then?

5 hours ago, closetojumping said:

Yeah but that’s all just close to humpings money. 

4 hours ago, closetohumping said:

I see you done blew all that money I sent your way

Damn it. This is what I get for not scrolling all the way before I post. 

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Dennis Taylor said:

Looks like aggy lost out on a potential corps turd but alas with his academic limitations tech was apparently his dream school 

Screenshot_20240229-064357_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20240229-064751_Instagram.jpg

It’s a lock that this guy will be B12 commissioner one day. 

• Haha 1